scrawney is offline New Member

Question Trying to find the perfect stack

I am new to this but I have done a cycle of decca a few years ago and found that I gained really well but now my metabolism isnt what it was. I have the much feared spare tire. I am 27 5'10" and weigh 190. I want to shred up but still but on some pounds. At this point I work out 4-5 times aweek and eat healthy, I am not at a point where I think I need a strong steroid maybe just something over the counter. please lead me in the right direction.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Creatine, maybe a test booster, multi vitamins, etc.....

Diet and cardio for loosing fat, could also throw in a thermogenic which is OTC which would help loosing the fat a bit faster.

And there are no OTC steroids . Superdrol was one but that was pulled a while back.

I do take a multi vitamin and I also do about 30 minutes of cardio a day. I have used creatine but it seems to bloat me, I am looking to get shredded. I am open to whatever products you guys find useful, thanks in advance.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    hydroxycut hardcore and more cardio, do your normal 30 minute then later(or earlier, depending when you work out) like a 2 mile jog, it should only take like 15 minutes... that will help alot!

and make sure you have your BCAA's, and a good mulitvit w/ lots of b vits... if you wanted to you could take a nitrogen booster like NO2 black, or NO-oxide... that would help....

but yeah... and cleanin up your diet even some more... make sure you do little meals, like 6-7x a day...

and then after a while, a diuretic would help also... but make sure you drink lots of water... you might have some water bloat but that should keep you hydrated while the diruetic works and the hydroxycut workin...

thanks for your help I will try it out and let you know how it works. In the future what is a good cutting and hardening steriod ?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you dont mind ed injections then i would say do a good test prop cycle in the future. you will have very little bloat. but you can cut on most any steroid it just all diet dependent.

bcaa's?

Thread Information