down but not out! is offline New Member

Help! Please explain!

OK, so I am doing all the required reading and it seems test e 500mg/week is what most recommend for 1st cycle. However, I 've also read all the negative sides from it. I understand not everyone reacts the same way. Question: for someone, like myself, prone to hairloss, acne, bloating, and on top of that 40 years old, what is the safest gear? Is it deca , anavar , test?????

My goal is to gain lean muscle. No need for water bloat.

stats:
    5'11"
    250lbs
    Bf (probably elevated)
    work out 4-5 days/week (weights, running, and grappling)
    now keep a pretty lean diet high in proteins
    Last edited by down but not out!; 05-14-2008 at 03:20 PM.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    What is your estimated bf%?

Test should be the base of all cycles.

Any AAS will shut down ya natty system, so without test being added you wont have any.

Now think what test does for you... Has helped you grow all ya life, gives you a sense of well being, makes you horny, gives ya wood.

Without test you will loose those physiological qualities.

Sides like acne come from fluctuation hormone levels. This is why injections are at set times due to there esters..

For example Test E.
    Active life of around 14 days, so half life of 7.

This means it must be injected AT LEAST every 7 days.. but halving that again to 3.5 days will make levels even more stable.

If you follow correct injecting protocol sides like acne shouldn't be an issue.

If you worried about water bloat taking an AI like arimidex to cut down estrogen will help.
    But the key thing to avoid water bloat is a very low level of sodium in ya diet and drinking plenty of water to flush the system.

If you find that on cycle you start loosing any hair (normally there is only a risk if MPB runs in the family) then look into products like Propecia (Finasteride - a DHT blocker) and nizoral shampoo.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    What is your estimated bf%?

Test should be the base of all cycles.

Any AAS will shut down ya natty system, so without test being added you wont have any.

Now think what test does for you... Has helped you grow all ya life, gives you a sense of well being, makes you horny, gives ya wood.

Without test you will loose those physiological qualities.

Sides like acne come from fluctuation hormone levels. This is why injections are at set times due to there esters..

For example Test E.
    Active life of around 14 days, so half life of 7.

This means it must be injected AT LEAST every 7 days.. but halving that again to 3.5 days will make levels even more stable.

If you follow correct injecting protocol sides like acne shouldn't be an issue.

If you worried about water bloat taking an AI like arimidex to cut down estrogen will help.
    But the key thing to avoid water bloat is a very low level of sodium in ya diet and drinking plenty of water to flush the system.

If you find that on cycle you start loosing any hair (normally there is only a risk if MPB runs in the family) then look into products like Propecia (Finasteride - a DHT blocker) and nizoral shampoo.
    X2... SPOT ON

down but not out! is offline New Member
    Hey fellows, I am at work right now and not much time...but I did not want to forget to send you all a quick Thank You! I am going to go over this stuff later on......probably will have more questions. Talk to you all soon!

Thread Information