Bccornut is offline Junior Member

Test only cycle??

So ive seen that for a first cycle that a test only would be the best way to go due to the fact that stacking could hide sides and I wouldn't know exactly what compound was causing the effects....With that in mind...I recently came across Test prop and could not pass up the deal I got on it so I went with it....Is this going to be an alright first time cycle

Weight:225
    BF:20-25%

Before everyone gets up in arms, I'm waiting to get below 15% before starting a cycle...lifting experience 6yrs before college 1 1/2yr's off, 2yrs back on now....

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro prop would do nicely. as long as you dont mind injecting ed. prop is my favorite anyway i use it with every cycle.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bccornut View Post
    So ive seen that for a first cycle that a test only would be the best way to go due to the fact that stacking could hide sides and I wouldn't know exactly what compound was causing the effects....With that in mind...I recently came across Test prop and could not pass up the deal I got on it so I went with it....Is this going to be an alright first time cycle

Weight:225
    BF:20-25%

Before everyone gets up in arms, I'm waiting to get below 15% before starting a cycle...lifting experience 6yrs before college 1 1/2yr's off, 2yrs back on now....
    That's a good smart start. Test p. alone for 12 weeks and see how you react to that.

Ed inject??? I thought it was EOD??? I mean I dont care either way

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Can be either.

But ED will give more stable blood levels so slightly better gains.

ok so my plan for eod was 1cc do i drop it down to .5cc for an ed injections????

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ok so my plan for eod was 1cc do i drop it down to .5cc for an ed injections????
    in theory, but it's hard to critique the cycle without knowing the concentration of the gear. I've used prop that was 75mg/ml and prop that was 200mg/ml. we don't know what you have. you should always list a cycle according to how many mg, not ml (cc).

Sorry bout that big its 100mg/ml

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    I know you already have it and all, but ed injections are not for everyone, especially if all muscles are virgin muscles. I am not super experienced btw, but this made sense to me and I read it lots of times on this forum. I am still pumpin myself up to shoot sus eod, I did it before twice a week and it wasn't a problem.

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    I thought Susp was to be shot 2-3x per day? How where your blood levels when shot twice per week? also gains and sides? Thanks bro
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    I know you already have it and all, but ed injections are not for everyone, especially if all muscles are virgin muscles. I am not super experienced btw, but this made sense to me and I read it lots of times on this forum. I am still pumpin myself up to shoot sus eod, I did it before twice a week and it wasn't a problem.

yeah I hear ya...the ED sounds a little excessive but I do know that no matter what it has to be EOD at the least so if making sacrifices to get better gains and if getting better gains means ED then ill go through with it...Im not dissin ya at all BayouPumps and Yeah ill be nervous that first time....But does anyone perfer ED of Prop over EOD??? I mean will it in all actuallity help the gains??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    I thought Susp was to be shot 2-3x per day? How where your blood levels when shot twice per week? also gains and sides? Thanks bro
    susp needs to be shot multiple times a day, sust needs to be shot eod.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    yah sustanon not suspension, like I said 2 times a week and half way through my cycle I was looking forward to poking day...I am pretty sure I will be fine with eod injections and maybe even ed injections, but I am sure glad I popped my cheery doing twice a week injections. just some food for thought, quite a few of us did it together and although we always gave blood(about 6 of us took the plunge together), 2 times a week injections were not for everyone in my group.

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    miss read the post. sorry my man.

o, btw me and my buddies were all taking sust 250/week(125 shot monday and thursday) and sides were minimal if any at all except good sides like muscle and strength gains

My next run will be 1/2 ml of sust 325 shot eod. Seems high to me honestly but things change over years and I wont knock any new knowledge.

looking for opinions ED or EOD???? which do you think will produce better gains with less sides??

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    ed is the best way to go. everyone will recomend ed but eod will be sufficient. so 100mgs eod is what your planning? thats a little low. 125mgs eod is what i would do!

well i was thinking 1.5 but i dunno if that will spark up more sides what do yall think??

bump....Info??

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are going Test only, Then Prop would'nt be my first choice. Just use Cyp or E its a lot easier on the injection sites with the same results. Save the Prop when ya stack with other compounds.

Stay Safe,

MJ

well I already have the prop and was going to stack with EQ, but then I started reading more and more about how a test only cycle is best for a first time.....so then i figured ill drop the EQ save it and just go with a prop only cycle....unless others think otherwise

all depends on how comfortable you are with the needle, I believe that is the only reason anyone would recommend you get a different test for your first cycle.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    well I already have the prop and was going to stack with EQ, but then I started reading more and more about how a test only cycle is best for a first time.....so then i figured ill drop the EQ save it and just go with a prop only cycle....unless others think otherwise
    Bro, Most here like Prop, but Test is Test. YOU just have to decide if you can deal with ED injections.

Good luck,

MJ

Yeah I understand...thanks for the help

Thread Information