shaytorn is offline New Member

First Post- Clen & T4 question.

Hi, just started posting on the site but have been reading the stuff here for ages and have learnt a lot. took a good hard look at myself and was not happy so have been working on everything from diet to training. Gone from 128kg to 104kg's over about four and a half months and from recent check im at 18.4% bf. This diet has fixed my cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar and has sent my energy levels through the roof and for some unknown reason it has even dramatically improved my vision (properly tested to make sure i wasnt jsut going crazy). I now really want to keep working to lower my bf% more and have been using clen for a last 2 weeks and it seems to be working really well. I have just been told about using the clen with t4 (and i am able to get it) and wanted to get some feedback on right way to take it and the use of benadyl etc to clean my receptors so i dont need to take a break in the middle. Thanks in advance for help

Add to the fact, maybe should have said at the start, i am 35 years old so not a spring chicken, but trying to get into good shape to stay active with my kids and live with them for as long as possible. i know from other threads that the more educated responses in here ask for goals. my goals are 10%bf, fit, active and to have a long life with my kids. currently doing 3 weight sessions per week. 4 cardio sessions first thing in morning on empty stomach, two football training sessions (mainly interval sprint work etc). THanks

and to finish off. here is my diet if anyone wants to critique it please feel free as i want this to be a permanent lifestyle change. this is what i am doing presently.

1. 6am

* Protein Shake. (with blueberries and wholegrain rolled oats and an egg)

2. 830am

*Untoasted Wholegrain Oat muesli with Fat free, sugar free yoghurt

* Banana.

* Another handful of Blue berries (just cause I like them)

3. 1030am

* Protein Shake

* Apple and Orange & some almonds

4.12:30 pm

1 cup brown rice, 180g of tuna, red capsicum, green beans and mushrooms.

5.3.00 pm

* Protein Shake

* Apple& some almonds

6.630pm

Chicken and vegies (broccoli,cauliflower and red capsicum) and 3 boiled eggs.

7. Bedtime 930pm

* Protein Shake (with cassienate)

plus drinking about 5 litres of water a day.
    Thanks again for any assistance/comments

bump. really need some help as have to get the stuff sent up. Thanks

RikuY is offline Junior Member
    The combo of choice with Clen is T3. T4 is processed to make T3 in the liver if I remember correctly, so this would do the same thing. I think you need to start taking supplemental Taurine, 2000 milligrams a day to help the T4 to T3 conversion. Ramp up usage slowly, level off according to how you feel, and taper down slowly as well with the T4 or T3.

Then, go read the cutting sticky in the diet forum. You are taking in quite a bit of carbs in the form of fruit, which is not the best plan for cutting weight. At 10%, your weight would be 94.3kg, so losing about 10 more would go fairly quickly with an improved cutting diet and clen/T3/4 boost. Your level of excercise being consistent.

There is a definite synergistic effect with adding T3 or T4 with Clen. Do it to it, and report back...

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply mate, i had heard about the Taurine so will get onto that asap. I read the Diet cutting sticky and helped a lot. I am really happy with how i am progressing and will let you know how the t3 and clen goes. lol going from a size 40 jeans to a size 34 has made the missus happy too!

can someone also please advise me best way to take the t3 with the Clen (amounts and Time of day etc). i had heard t4 was a lot safer but from spending a few days reading all the threads on this site from some very informative people, i am comfortable to try it.
    Thanks for any help.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shaytorn View Post
    and to finish off. here is my diet if anyone wants to critique it please feel free as i want this to be a permanent lifestyle change. this is what i am doing presently.

1. 6am

* Protein Shake. (with blueberries and wholegrain rolled oats and an egg)
    do cardio here, 30min low intensity
    2. 830am

*Untoasted Wholegrain Oat muesli with Fat free, sugar free yoghurt get rid of and use rolled oats instead for your carbs, no yogurt either.
    * Banana.

* Another handful of Blue berries (just cause I like them)
    where is your protein here...like 10 egg whites...
    3. 1030am

* Protein Shake
    to much liquid food, get some real protien in you. 10oz chicken or fish or lean beef. and 1 cup sweet potatoes
    * Apple and Orange & some almonds

4.12:30 pm

1 cup brown rice, 180g of tuna, red capsicum, green beans and mushrooms.
    good
    5.3.00 pm
    use the meal from above to go here, to much protein shakes are bad, use real food.
    * Protein Shake

* Apple& some almonds

6.630pm

Chicken and vegies (broccoli,cauliflower and red capsicum) and 3 boiled eggs.
    good
    7. Bedtime 930pm

* Protein Shake (with cassienate)
    again, use real protein such as 10 egg whites again or lean chicken breast.
    plus drinking about 5 litres of water a day.
    Thanks again for any assistance/comments
    as for your t4/clen ...while i like the addition of clen i would use clen and clen only for a while while you change your diet to something like i have added....i think with clen and a little better diet you will be happy with the changes and then after 6 weeks i would maybe and i mean maybe look at t4 but t4 can be dangerous if done wrong and you can **** you thyroid on it, so be careful if you do take it.....100mcg clen in the am before cardio 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on is a good cycle to try with your new diet...dont forget cardio in the am on an empty stomach...

Thanks for the help Webb. i will make the changes to the diet and keep the training up and see how i go. ill report back with results. on some of the clen threads it mentioned using benadryl to clean beta receptors to extend the term without a break from clen. do you think it is better to do that or jsut stick to the two weeks on then off routine?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    clen b4 cardio, really? I didn't do it like but WEBB is the hall of famer. As far as clen goes it depends how much your body can take. "normal" doesages range from 80-120mgs ed. However since you've already been taking it for 2wks i imagine your gonna be on the higher end of that scale. As far as the benedryl i just did that last week i can tell you it works! I did it with a break tho. I had been running clen for about 4wks, i hear up to 6wks is acceptable anything more is pointless cuz your body gets used to it. Anyway after the 4wks i stopp taking clen and took it for exactly 1 wk. Man it worked very well. After i started taking ephedra and it kick my a**. It was great. But lets get a lil deeper shall we. The reason why your hearing about benadryl is for one of the ingredients: diphenhydramine. Thats what clears your recpetors. Now it can be found in bendadryl or tyenol PM, advilPM thing like that. See a pattern. Thats right, its a sleep aide. Make sure you take it b4 bed! Also it is recommended that you take no less than 50mgs ed of it. Depending on where your from you'll have to chose where to get it. I heard that ppl in the UK don't have diphenhydramine in their beneadyl, thats why i told you the ingredient so you can find it. Personally i used AdvilPM because it has a higher amount of diphenhydramine in it and the aspirin helps with the transportation of diphenhydramine to the receptors. If you are allergic or can't handle aspirin look at tylenolPM. Hope this helps.

THanks Jc. it does help a lot. I will look around for the right product as per your list. The clen seems to have really sped up my fat loss. i have had the shakes a few days but have been lucky with no head aches. i am monitoring my temperature regularly to ensure it is working.
    I have read and learnt so much form this site over the last few days but can i ask what may be a relatively noobish question, When webb says "low intensity cardio" what does that exactly mean. i am currently mixing up my cardio from bike, treadmill, eliptical, running and skipping and doing some slow swimming in the evenings to stretch out. does the low intensity mean keeping my heart rate to my target ( as i read on another thread). I really appreciate you guys taking the time to help advise me of this stuff. i wish i had found this site months ago when i was getting into the training and diet change stuff

well i have always gone with clen before cardio before all my shows and it really helped, not saying its gotta be that way, just how i know most people do it and it works for me and others....bein a hall of famer doesnt mean i am always right, just 99.9% of the time

as for the benadryl you can run clena bit longer if you use it on the time off to help up regulate the receptors, i have never done it and stick with the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off method, but both methods do work so its up to you, i hate cough syrup so i like my way, hahaha....

as for the cardio man, i mean low intensity so keep your heart rate at about 120 bpm for the 30-45 minutes...itrs a walking pace, not a jog....you can switch it up on different machines but keep it in a 65% range and you will be good...google heart rate monitors and you should be able to find the range you need for your age and just stay close to that and your good....

pm me if you have any more questions, ill get back to you faster prolly....

Just an update. i have taken your advice guys and made the diet changes and also with the cardio changes as well and its working fantastic. i am definately heading to where i want to get and my energy levels are amazing at the moment. i did use the benadryl as it has the diphenhydramine in the benadryl here. The point Webb made about adding some more real food rather than shakes has probably contributed to the energy level pickup too. Five more kilos and i am going to get the wax job done to check out how far i have to go lol.
    Thanks again for the advice and ill keep you updated on results.

see, if everyone would just listen to me...

glad to hear your doing good on it....let me know if i can help with anything else...

Daft Serenity is offline New Member
    First time poster as well.
    been reading a lot on this site for awhile.

I was looking to try Clen and will now be posting more carefully
    Last edited by Daft Serenity; 05-20-2008 at 08:36 PM.

well first read the rules...you cant ask that here and you will be banned if you do it again....second start your own thread and ask for help regarding clen but not how or where to buy it....got it...

Daft Serenity is offline New Member
    got it, rules read...wont happen again. thanks for the heads up

k now edit your post to remove the part about askin.....thank you

Just an update for you guys. down to 99.4kg's this morning. My energy levels are fantastic, it has been a really motivating and good training week for me. i can see that 95kg goal coming faster than i thought. Got the results back from my recent blood test and its all round even better than before.

good to hear man....keep us posted...you should start a journal in the members cycle section, even though your not "on" its a good place for guys to look at your experience and for you to look back at too.....check it out...

Hi All, its been a long time between posting cause been flat out with a whole range of stuff. down to 94.2kgs and loving it. i have never felt so good in my whole life. not much more i can say on this thread except to thank those that responded and especially WEBB for the sage advice. the diet changes to real food have made a big diference in energy levels but also the pump i am getting from weight training too.

Hi All. i know its been a long time between posts on this. i have been following the above diet religiously since my last posts. I have altered my workout schedule as am now doing MMA fighting (something i never thought i would be in good enough shape to be able to do). i am currently weighing 93kg flat (have lost more bodyfat and put on more lean muscle). As i want to lean up even more I have the opportunity to use some gear with someone i trust implicitly and the gear is from a good trusted verified source. it is primobolan oil and stanazol. i have gone through all the threads on each and as i want just some lean good quality gain with minimal water retention and to keep most of what i gain even once i am off the gear, i want to proceed.

Can i please get some advice from one of you more educated people on how much to take and how often as i want to do it right. as you can see from my posts above and my results, i take this very seriously and will follow the directions to the letter.
    Thanks

Thread Information