dieseldru is offline New Member

Sust EOD required...why?

Apparently, most people seem to suggest that Sust needs to be shot EOD for "even blood levels" because "it has prop in it." However, the research I've seen seems to suggest that both sust and prop need to be shot EVERY SINGLE DAY to maintain "even blood levels" and an every other day protocol will still produce varying "blood levels." So why do people frown on an e3d protocol when an eod will still produce varying levels?

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    The reason is at the end of day 2 the testosterone will drop big time due to props half life. ... causing a whole bunch of ups and downs on your testosterone amount , and the more ups and downs you get the more sides you get.

Quote Originally Posted by J0k3R View Post
    The reason is at the end of day 2 the testosterone will drop big time due to props half life. ... causing a whole bunch of ups and downs on your testosterone amount , and the more ups and downs you get the more sides you get.
    But you still get those ups and downs from eod injections.

yes, but he's asking why cant he do every 3rd day, and i'm explaining why EOD is max for time between injections. every3day is much worse. EOD if done the same time every injection will have some side effects but not as much as E3D would.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseldru View Post
    not really. eod injecitons keep your blood levels stable. you dont have near the fluxuation that you would have from 2x a week.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    PPl say sust ED or EOD because of the prop in it. There are 3 other esters in it that all release at diff times though. I'll be starting a sust cycle soon and logging it. Shooting 250mg twice a week. So we'll all see how it works out when I become the lab rat, lol.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Due to the fluctuation in the blood/hormone levels it will increase the amount of unwanted side effects just as gyno, acne, oily skin, etc... If it doesnt effect you then twice a week is fine. It vary's person to person but EOD is the best option so you can get the full use of the prop ester in it.

bombtrack is offline Banned

sust

-do research prop is not the only test in sust-and sust has the lowest amount of prop than the other longer acting test that is in sust-also sust has long acting decca in it that as a single compound has the most mg in sust-your levels won't change that drastically from ev 3rd day because there is only about 35mgsof prop in it-when I do sust I do 750mg ev6days split between two injections 375mg then three days later-people seem to forget there is other test in sust- besides prop there are 2 test with longer esters than the
    prop and decca-and why tell someone ed but not tell them how manyg to do ed-

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    not really. eod injecitons keep your blood levels stable. you dont have near the fluxuation that you would have from 2x a week.
    All the physical data I've seen shows fluxuations in as frequent as EOD injections.

Quote Originally Posted by bombtrack View Post
    -do research prop is not the only test in sust-and sust has the lowest amount of prop than the other longer acting test that is in sust-also sust has long acting decca in it that as a single compound has the most mg in sust-your levels won't change that drastically from ev 3rd day because there is only about 35mgsof prop in it-when I do sust I do 750mg ev6days split between two injections 375mg then three days later-people seem to forget there is other test in sust- besides prop there are 2 test with longer esters than the
    prop and decca-and why tell someone ed but not tell them how manyg to do ed-
    I agree with you bombtrack. i brought up this, i feel important issue (the amount of prop vs. the amount of other, long lasting esters in a separate post in another forum to no avail. people seem to swear by eod injections because of the prop ester, regardless of how much is in it and regardless of the potential effects of multiple injections of longer-lasting esters.

I'm trying to see the logic behind frequent injections of sust.

ecto I highly recommend shooting it EOD. I shot it 2x a week for my first cycle, and my back was covered in acne, and i had a small case of gyno at the end. Make sure you have an AI on hand.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    It all comes down to how YOUR body deals with fluctuating hormones.

Some guys are lucky and there body can take it, yet others are very reactant have very bad acne breakouts and other such sides.

I agree sust would be even better shot ED, but EOD seems to be a safe level for most guys bodies to handle the prop ester.. getting less frequent than that is getting into the risky zone.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J0k3R View Post
    ecto I highly recommend shooting it EOD. I shot it 2x a week for my first cycle, and my back was covered in acne, and i had a small case of gyno at the end. Make sure you have an AI on hand.
    Yeah I plan on the AI bro. I'm not gonna bloat on this cycle if I can help it. And the pre gyno I've gotton b4 (dbol ) warned me about not running a test cycle w/o an AI.

1fastbusa is offline New Member
    ive been doing eod sust for a while now with little to no sides and more gains than ive ever had

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastbusa View Post
    ive been doing eod sust for a while now with little to no sides and more gains than ive ever had
    have you ever shot it less frequently?

I agree with you on this shifty. it does make sense that it's an individual thing. a few people (not just one or two from the gym) i've spoken to have used sust once a week or 2x a day with no sides. that, coupled with the graphical data and chemical make-up of sust, made me wonder what benefits come from eod injections.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I doubt the frenquency or shooting EOD is going to dramatically effect anything.

Most sustanon has a very small amount of Prop in it--30mg or so.

So unless you want to use absurd amounts of testosterone your going to be shooting 10-15mg of Sustanon EOD--not too much.

MHO...

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I also might as well post that maybe I am different...

also, I must say that either Sustanon or the lowering of AI gave me a rediculous high libido...higher than I experienced on Prop or Enth.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware

I agree with you on this shifty. it does make sense that it's an individual thing. a few people (not just one or two from the gym) i've spoken to have used sust once a week or 2x a day with no sides. that, coupled with the graphical data and chemical make-up of sust, made me wonder what benefits come from eod injections.
    This is where a single estered test comes into its own, no messing about and taking risks and then finding out how your body reacts.

Sus is popular cause guys feel it in there system quicker due to the prop and phenylpropionate esters, but that can be achieved through using orals and frontloading a single ester.

1fastbusa is offline New Member

oh yeah my first cycle i diD it twice a week and i got alot of acne on my back and didnt gain like i should. But this time around im doing it eod and eating like mad and ive already gained more than i did on my first cycle

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    sust has 2 fast acting esters, 30mgs of prop and 60mgs of phenylprop and both of them only last about 2 days. in order to keep blood levles level it obviously needs to be shot eod. i have used sust twice a week and had good results though

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    The more is the injection frequency, the more stable are chemical levels.
    Only advantages from this way of thoughts

str8street247 is offline Junior Member
    i want to shoot everyday but im not to excited for sust only shots i love injection days.... mixed injection days

eating

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastbusa View Post
    oh yeah my first cycle i diD it twice a week and i got alot of acne on my back and didnt gain like i should. But this time around im doing it eod and eating like mad and ive already gained more than i did on my first cycle
    -you said it-you are making better gains because you are eating properly-not any other reason-

bloat

Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    Yeah I plan on the AI bro. I'm not gonna bloat on this cycle if I can help it. And the pre gyno I've gotton b4 (dbol) warned me about not running a test cycle w/o an AI.
    Sust usually doesnt cause that much bloat on me-many others say the same thing-gyno is an issue though-this is about the only side I ever get from sust-375mg e3days works great-prop-I didn't get anymore acne than normaly have-and I am very acne prone-

no logic

I agree with you bombtrack. i brought up this, i feel important issue (the amount of prop vs. the amount of other, long lasting esters in a separate post in another forum to no avail. people seem to swear by eod injections because of the prop ester, regardless of how much is in it and regardless of the potential effects of multiple injections of longer-lasting esters.

I'm trying to see the logic behind frequent injections of sust.
    -no logic at all-35mg of prop isn't enough to put a pimple on my ass!-and also the three test in sust do not have the same active life-each one is active a little longer than the other test-

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    sust has 2 fast acting esters, 30mgs of prop and 60mgs of phenylprop and both of them only last about 2 days. in order to keep blood levles level it obviously needs to be shot eod. i have used sust twice a week and had good results though
    actually everything i've read thus far seems to indicate that phenylpropionate is longer lasting than prop.

Thread Information