Thread: Idiot or Not?

cam89 is offline Junior Member

Idiot or Not?

So today was my first day of training at Bally's, im becoming a PT. Let me just cut this short and get to the point. I start talking to a certified PT, he's from Turkey and tells me hes an ex Bodybuilder. He told me his highest comp weight was 90kg(roughly 200lbs) and his height is 6'6'', I then started to try to talk to him about what he cycled, he told me he used em of course but that he doesn't think anybody should use em. He told me that they are drugs and will depress you......also that as soon as you come off you lose every bit of weight....at this point i gave up talking to him. My question is, do you really lose all weight after coming off a cycle? I didn't mention PCT to him, because I didn't want to make him mad or anything. The dude seems kind of depressed.....i hope he doesnt kill himself...he said hes only been in the states for 6 months. He was talking to us about things, the way he was talking.....everytime he talked of something it was negative, he was like "yea....it's hard man, im turkish and we have a lot of spanish clients, so you know what happens there..." kinda felt bad for the guy...
    Last edited by cam89; 05-14-2008 at 08:00 PM.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    With correct PCT depression doesn't generally happen.
    Plus if you diet an train correctly afterwards you shouldn't loose gains.

I'd say he had underlying issues before the gear.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you stop lifting and eating accordingly..yes you will lose it... If you never lifted a weight in your life and only consume 500 calories a day will you shrink and your muscle shrink?? you know the answer.. it is the same AAS..

AAS taken with proper nutrients will help you build muscle....build muscle.... I said build muscle..... if you build muscle and don't keep lifting and eating enough to sustain that muscle, then yes you will lose it like anything else.. that is about as simple as I could explain it.

But before you go considering use there are some negatives too... you need to understand it all and you can do that easily. If you are young you need to stop thinking or talking about them because it is not worth messing w/ your hormones.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    There is not a person alive that won't lose at least 25% of the muscle gained post-cycle. And 25% is the bare minimum. Proper pct and diet post cycle or not.

cam89 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    There is not a person alive that won't lose at least 25% of the muscle gained post-cycle. And 25% is the bare minimum. Proper pct and diet post cycle or not.
    Yea, thats what I was thinking...

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    lose what? mass in general?? Water??? Muscle?? when people talking about gaining 15 lbs and retaining 10lbs, it is mostly referring to what the scale reads which is the whole body, not just muscle.... so where is this 25% you are talking coming from.

Thread Information