Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

natural test boosters and teens

obviously i am against using AS until you are at your genetic potential and at least 22-24 years old, my question is

are natural testosterone boosters, such as MyogenX, ok for teens under 21 since they are considered "natural" and use your own body's testosterone production or are they still a bad idea?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    they are fine but i think they are a waste of money. i have used them myself when i was 18 and have many friends that have used them as well and they didnt so shiot for us.

cam89 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    they are fine but i think they are a waste of money. i have used them myself when i was 18 and have many friends that have used them as well and they didnt so shiot for us.
    I took em for like 4 months a year ago.....they suck ass, total waste of money.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Most of them will say on the bottle if anyone under 18 should take them. Now, some may have their reasons I guess, but I guess the question would be, why would you want to take them? Besides messing up your liver because you have to take so much of them, I really don't think they benefit you that much, if at all.

DS21 is offline Member
    I personally have taken them with no luck when I was 18 or 19, but I think that my nature test is so high at that age that I can't really expect it to go any higher. That is why I believe they didn't work, but for an older guy like 40, I can see some benifits for them taking one, IMO.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    thoses shitz dont work just use juice

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    thoses shitz dont work just use juice
    hes too young bro. he is looking for an alternative untill he reaches the right age.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    truthfully at 18 your natty test levels are very high, test boosters are not needed. lack of gains at 18 aren't associated with a lack of test.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that's right.. it's a lack of eating and discipline in the weight room.. it's not low test levels..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    yea some guys are stupid asses in the gym chasing tail talking on the cell bullshitting it hate it

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if they really boost they might not be bad in theory... but like everyone said, shouldn't be necessary..

The part of test and prohormones that is bad for youngins is the part that causes you to shut down....this is messing with your hormones at a time when it can have a long-term effect..

so the natty boosters won't do that, but most realize it is pointless and the design really wasn't for that anyway....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    obviously i am against using AS until you are at your genetic potential and at least 22-24 years old, my question is

are natural testosterone boosters, such as MyogenX, ok for teens under 21 since they are considered "natural" and use your own body's testosterone production or are they still a bad idea?
    if these guys at this age would have blood levels checked they would see hormone levels still very high and in their prime.
    training and eating right is all they need at this time

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    thanks for the advice guys, just to clarify, i don't believe in test boosters, just some of the people i know in my school swear by them so i started this to have some evidence to present to them

Thread Information