Thread: tbol and dbol

Elv
    Elv is offline New Member

Wink tbol and dbol

From what I've been reading is that tbol is almost as good for gains as dbol with less sides,

How would combing the 2 go, using a lower dosage on the dbol side eg:

30mg tbol per day through 6 weeks
    20mg dbol per day trough weeks 2 to 5
    so 1st and last wee is tbol only?

PCT being Nolvadex for 4 weeks

keen to hear what you think

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Do not do that cycle and what are your stats (weight, height, age, lifting experience, diet etc).

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    stats?

Elv
    stats are

87 kgs
    6.2"
    10% Body fat
    Age 27
    training 2 years
    diet - clean

Reason for orals, Girlfriend would do her nut if she found out

thanks

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elv View Post
    stats are

87 kgs
    6.2"
    10% Body fat
    Age 27
    training 2 years
    diet - clean

Reason for orals, Girlfriend would do her nut if she found out

thanks
    She'll find out either way... they always do!! Best just be up front with her, then you can do AAS the right way when you are ready. If she does not accept that, then that is something you would need to work through with her and consider. Trust me, I've always seemed to learn the hard way about keeping things secret from the women in my life... they always find out!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    You wanna do an all oral cycle, constantly? Do you value your liver?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    So your worried about your girlfriend?

Sorry bro, not bustin your balls just think its funny.

So anyways, no i would avoid that stack. Dbol only will put on weight yes, BUT it does suppress your natural test production putting you in an emotional state due to low Test levels and higher estrogen levels (due to dbol's high aromatization). Inejcting with a simple test E cycle would be much more beneficial as the gains would be better, appetite would be better, and a higher test level is always a good thing for libido, mood, well-being, etc....

And at your height you could get away gettin some more natty growth. Either way the orals only are really not that great...yes they work BUT you'd be happier with a test cycle.

Elv
    for sure I do, hence only 6 weeks and a lot of milk thistle and the dosages are half of what most people are taking?

Elv
    for sure I'm worried about my gf, she can be worse than Arnold on a huge course, LOL

but I know oral is the only way I'm going to still get oral, LOL hahahahaaa

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    What are your goals? No matter what they are, odds are, you won't reach them with that kind of a cycle. Until you can inject, I wouldn't attempt a cycle, IMO.

Elv
    my goals are to put on 10lbs over 6 weeks, and if I can keep 8lbs I'm happy,
    I have a athletic look, just want a tad more size

Actually oral could put your libido down for a bit so gettin oral might not happen. And injecting is so much easier, seriously 6 weeks of prop or supsension vs 6 weeks of dbol ? Comon, the answer is easy and clear! The prop or suspension puts the dbol to shame! And on top of that most of your weight gain with dbol will be massive amounts of water so you will bloat up and look like a fish which will GAURENTEED to set an alarm off in your girlfriends head about AAS. What your thinking of is ease of hiding the gear, pills in a bottle is def. easier to hide then a few vials and bunch of syringes but comon, be smart about it dont jsut go this way cus your afraid of your girlfriend.

my goals are to put on 10lbs over 6 weeks, and if I can keep 8lbs I'm happy,
    I have a athletic look, just want a tad more size
    And dbol only is the wya you want to go? Have fun, 8lbs of muscle in 6 weeks is not happeneing on dbol only, even stacked with tbol which is a bad stack already.

Yep... TEST IS BEST!!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've cycled for years, and dbol is the main compound would avoid if I was trying to fly under the radar. How are you going to explain to your gf why your face suddenly looks like a different peron because you are holding so much water and bloat you have a moon-face?

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    From what I've been reading is that tbol is almost as good for gains as dbol with less sides,

How would combing the 2 go, using a lower dosage on the dbol side eg:

30mg tbol per day through 6 weeks
    20mg dbol per day trough weeks 2 to 5
    so 1st and last wee is tbol only?

PCT being Nolvadex for 4 weeks

keen to hear what you think

Why not just dump the dbol and up the tbol to 5omg. Dbol gives much better strength and size (water bloat) gains than tbol. Its not really close. But you will lose most of the perks with dbol. tbol is mild and gives small kepable gains.

[QUOTE=legobricks;3979698]Inejcting with a simple test E cycle would be much more beneficial as the gains would be better, appetite would be better, and a higher test level is always a good thing for libido, mood, well-being, etc....
    QUOTE]

but test comes with a price. Acne and hairloss, for those prone, not to mention gyno.

Elv
    not prone to gyno, hairloss yup :-(, but have done a dbol and var course before and was happy with the results, so thought tbol and dbol should do then

_007 is offline Associate Member
    put your foot down! im probably the most whipped guy you will ever meet ive never spent one night away from my wife since i met her, havnt even gone out to the bar with the boys. But when she tries busting my balls about aas i give her the "this is the only thing i have left & your not taking it away" had to let her know its not up for discussion. Once she realised the benifits of an increased libido & sence of well being she dosnt give me to hard of a time about it anymore.

not prone to gyno, hairloss yup :-(, but have done a dbol and var course before and was happy with the results, so thought tbol and dbol should do then

If dbol didn't mess with your hair, then you should be ok with test with procecia. dbol was worse on the hair than test.

Quote Originally Posted by _007 View Post
    put your foot down! im probably the most whipped guy you will ever meet ive never spent one night away from my wife since i met her, havnt even gone out to the bar with the boys. But when she tries busting my balls about aas i give her the "this is the only thing i have left & your not taking it away" had to let her know its not up for discussion. Once she realised the benifits of an increased libido & sence of well being she dosnt give me to hard of a time about it anymore.
    Amen!! However, get out to the bar with the boyz every once in a while, sheesh... They may be shrunken, but you still have a pair!

Elv
    ok so tbol only it seems, I might just add 10mg dbol a day for 2 weeks and see how it goes more for curiosity to see if 10mg will add a benfit to the tbol at such a low dose...... as for getting out with the boys that I do often enough, she just really worried about my health and things like that.

ok so tbol only it seems, I might just add 10mg dbol a day for 2 weeks and see how it goes more for curiosity to see if 10mg will add a benfit to the tbol at such a low dose...... as for getting out with the boys that I do often enough, she just really worried about my health and things like that.
    Many people here hate tbol only cycles. It is my favorite. A very safe drug with little sides (some acne). Nolva 20, 10, 10 10 and maybe a test booster (a real one, 90% of boosters are BS) for pct. I like 50mg for 5 weeks. If she really has a problem with tbol, just order halotest 25, the PH tbol clone. Both are great and one is legal, unitl june....it will be banned by the FDA.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    If ur gona do a oral only only do cutting aas. And fvck dbol n general

_007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffefrijoles View Post
    Amen!! However, get out to the bar with the boyz every once in a while, sheesh... They may be shrunken, but you still have a pair!
    good call

Thread Information