Thread: D-bol & Winn-50

KILLACAM20 is offline New Member

D-bol & Winn-50

I just got my first bottle of D-bol and i was just wondering if it would be a good idea when im done with my cycle to start with Winn-50, and what would be my results? So if anyone has done these cycles or just has some advice that would be great!

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats and what are your goals? I'm taking dbol right now so i could tell you what to expect.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    here we go again...

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    what is your proposition of taking a bulking steroid with a cutting steroid.

I weigh 185 and im 5`10``. I just want to get bigger and stronger and I was wondering if i took a cycle of winn-50 after my cyle of D-bol if i would keep my gains and what would be the results?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    ehhhhhhhhh.... dont do it. do some research on your puposed cycle. it sucks...

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLACAM20 View Post
    I weigh 185 and im 5`10``. I just want to get bigger and stronger and I was wondering if i took a cycle of winn-50 after my cyle of D-bol if i would keep my gains and what would be the results?
    How old are ya

Big
    age and body fat%?
    what is the "cycle" you are on now?
    pct?

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    hold on a minet. winn 50 is what they sell at the top. its not real steroids .

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    hold on a minet. winn 50 is what they sell at the top. its not real steroids.
    shhhhhh...

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    yeah I believe he got the natural alternatives, good for him imo because he obviously isn;t rdy yet for anything more. Go check out the diet forums and make sure you have your diet in check and those should help you out.

Ok couple of things. First don't buy the winn 50. Based on what you said your goals are and what your looking at taking doesn't sound like you did your research that well. Nonetheless i'll hit on it real quick. Dbol is a bulking steroid and winn50 or winnie/winstrol is a cutting steriod . Basically what you would be doing is bulking up, getting some stength, some size by water retention then by taking winnie your gonna get rid of some water and size and cut some, basically counteracting each other. You will get strength gains its just kinda weird doing it that way. Why take 2 when one compound will do the same thing. I would revalute your cycle. I would look at tbol or maybe even test. Again its based on your goals, are you wanting to bulk up or cut?

Actually I have the real thing! I`m not stupid! i`m just new to doing a real cycle and i just got some dbal and all i was wondering what what be the results if i took Vanazolol (Winn-50) after my first cycle? So some helpful advice or tips of what i should take would be nice!!

bro dont do it. you need to do some research on winstrol and dbol only cycles. im not going to go through the laundry list of reasons that you shouldnt just research and you will see. this question is asked at least a couple times a day.

G4R
    Actually I have the real thing! I`m not stupid! i`m just new to doing a real cycle and i just got some dbal and all i was wondering what what be the results if i took Vanazolol (Winn-50) after my first cycle? So some helpful advice or tips of what i should take would be nice!!
    Uh, bro, Winny is Stanozolol , not Vanazolol. That Vanazolol is the stuff used in "Legal" roids....

If anything you should take the 2 at the same time in my opinion. You would bulk up (dbol ) and if you take the winnie with it you'd cut the water down some and get a lil of that "hard" look. I mean if thats what you looking to do. If you wanna run dbol only to bulk up first, then after that cycle run winnie to cut up thats another route also. My question is what are you gonna use as a pct after dbol? If your gonna do the dbol only you should run a pct afterwards b4 winnie. I know your gonna run some milk thistle with both compounds. does that somewhat answer your question? I know i said that a lil confusing i'm getting my arse handed to me in school so i might not be able to process my thoughts clearly.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Uh, bro, Winny is Stanozolol, not Vanazolol. That Vanazolol is the stuff used in "Legal" roids....
    You don't have real winny

your shit is bunk. live and learn.

Big
    you never did say how old you are. I'm guessing 17, am I close?

damn Big i didn't even see that, good catch, i concur. But ya either use winnie or masteron as a cutter. That would be mine suggestion.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You concur that you think he's 17, and then you give steroid advice anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    damn Big i didn't even see that, good catch, i concur. But ya either use winnie or masteron as a cutter. That would be mine suggestion.

well he's probably gonna take something anyway so I'd rather give him some advice than him winging it and possibly hurting himself. And no i don't think hes 17, i'm gonna go with 19.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Well? The suspense is killing me.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    you didnt get any Finabolan or Oxantrione, or Nandeconate to run with that wicked stack?

i'm surprised he hasn't responded yet. did we just get 23 posts in about 1.5hrs. how come no one posts on my threads like that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    you didnt get any Finabolan or Oxantrione, or Nandeconate to run with that wicked stack?
    LOL NICE.....

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    i'm surprised he hasn't responded yet. did we just get 23 posts in about 1.5hrs. how come no one posts on my threads like that!!!
    did you buy something from the place he did? if so direct me to your thread.....

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    did you buy something from the place he did? if so direct me to your thread.....
    haha

no i didn't. What happened to me is that i ordered tbol, and based on the results i was getting me and other members figured out that it was actually dbol . Which i'm not really a fan of dbol especially right before summertime.

G4R
    Welp, looks like this thread is done......

senseicarr is offline Junior Member
    lol hahaha haha poor kids..

Thread Information