hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Question Ok, enough ****ed about.Now some serious kickshaw for "steroid gurus"

Seems that Anavar , I ordered, is manufactured by quite known ugl or legit pharmacy, if it's somwhere in Asia, called ** (ya know what I mean, just don't want another PRICES or ugls- trouble, alike in one other of my threads). The stuff's prepacked in plano-convex parcel and there're 50 tablets, being 5mg/tab. I'm quite aghast about, if it's realy manufactured by**, because I've only seen 10mg/tab. parcels offered by them. Is it the right thing, I've got?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    color code

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    color code
    Sorry, don't understand. Please explain me (no laughter- serious). Do u mean the color , that must to coincide with "original" product.

Ok, today I saw that packet of oxandrolone I'm going to buy (if only it's not fake). It was very small (I could hide it in my hand) and fully colored orange. The tablets: when I palookaed them through the packet, they seemd to be very small, too. On the packet was also written *** brand and pressed expiration date (somewhere in 2010). I think a label of akcizes's designation also was there. In packet were 50 tablets, 5mg/tab. There was also a little instruction, how to use the medicine, on the other side of the packet. So, & to help this out,plz: I don't need to waste my money in some fake shits.
    Last edited by hdd123; 05-15-2008 at 12:38 PM.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    how many did you order total?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Hmmm, I have only seen them in 10mg tabs.... not to say they don't make 5mg

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    how many did you order total?
    I'm going to get this from my former coach, who don't sell steroids by himself, but he bring them from other person, who seems to be doin business like this. I clarified that the stuff came from Russia- the steroid dealer illegally get them in.
    If I'm really buying this, I'm going to get at least 8 packets, if I'm doin 4 week cycle 50mg per day, but perhaps 10 packets would be better (for reserve). Yes it's expensive, but so I don't want to lift off my money in wind. So is it real or fake?

Thread Information