JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Zambon PAIN when injecting

Has anyone ever felt a burning, almost like shreds of glass, pain when injecting zambons?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    Has anyone ever felt a burning, almost like shreds of glass, pain when injecting zambons?
    ahhhhhh ZAMBONS, the good ol days. yes they will be a little uncomfortable but they are so worth it. !!!

Hmmm yes I agree... just look at my bod! j/k! But it's weird, I don't feel it with every shot. Is that normal as well?

its been a long, long time, so i dont remember exactly. but i remember that the pain did stick around for a while. those were my first daily injections, and i distinctly remember them being a pain in the ass but so worth it.....

_007 is offline Associate Member
    what are zambons

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ^^ inj. winstrol ....

and yes they hurt from the crystals not dissolving but they are suspended in water...thats why the pain, as for why only certain times, that coiuld be a couple reason like inj method, site not used to it and stuff....try and pull the win into the syring and then run it under some hot water to help warm it and inj it that way....might help a bit.....

also what dose are you running.....have you noticed sides from it and are you concerneed abotu em....

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    winstrol

gettinbigger2287 is offline New Member
    it is definatly normal, no worries

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    ^^ inj. winstrol ....

also what dose are you running.....have you noticed sides from it and are you concerneed abotu em....

Whatever the amp is, I think 50 mgs(1 ml), EOD. No sides. My BF and I are really strict with our diets, very clean and our workouts are hard. Also, I am extremely active at work, non-stop.

I will try the hot water thing tomorrow. Thanks!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    try cutting it with b-12

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I did those a long time ago, and yeah they hurt like hell. Kudos on the Bod there Juice Girl!!!

ummm and by the way i know i speak for all of us here, strictly on a professional level. we should see before and after pics to critique your progress. thank you............

Yeah, i gotta agree with Lex on this one

Whatever the amp is, I think 50 mgs(1 ml), EOD. No sides. My BF and I are really strict with our diets, very clean and our workouts are hard. Also, I am extremely active at work, non-stop.

I will try the hot water thing tomorrow. Thanks!!
    glad to help, and you are tougher than i am as i stay away from inj. winny cause i am a big sissy, they hurt too much for this guy....lol

MindBomb is offline Member
    IMO 50mg eod is way too much for female. I had read many time that even at a lower dosage of winstrol , women tend to develope male characteristics. Be careful on dosing the winny. BTW if the pain is too great you can injest it.

I am just curious, why did you choose winny? Did you look into vars? I heard women have had phenominal results with vars with less the sides. But I wish you all the luck.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    50Mg Is a pretty large dose for a female,unless shaving in 5 years,a jaw that sticks out further then your cheek bones,deep voice or a clitoris that resembles that of a well larger clitoris.If your gonna push the risk at least mix it with a shot of crystal light and drink it.End of the painful injections and still good results.

But for the record your hot!!

ok , here you go....this is me before winny....
    i think winny is ideal for you because you bf% is already very low. so you should see tremendous gains. you obviously take care of yourself so just keep doin what you're doin and i look forward to seeing you all shredded up.

i also think the dose is high, and to be honest here, i would be concerned with clitoris enlargement...it can happen fast at that dose and unlike acne or gyno there is no reversing it....you know your body and you look great but i am just sayin....be careful....

what would be a good dosage for her? since i do not know, what should she do? 25 mg eod instead? i am curious for her......

25 e0d is good and will limit the clit sides for sure....to be honest winny is kinda dependant on the girl too...she might never have a problem, i dated a girl that did a 4 week cycle of it at 50mg twice a week and after 4 weeks she had a mini carrot down there...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    like webb said 25mgs eod is a normal dose for females. the most i have ever heard of a female bb taking was 25mgs a day. im sure alot of pros take more but the sides outweigh the gains. 15mgs of var a day also works well or alot of female lifters

My avatar is from last summer- I was on winny 50 mgs eod and gh. I have tried anavar and my results were not that noticeable, it felt like nothing really. I have also tried npp and did not like it at all. I started growing hair.... you are gonna laugh....on my elbows! I was like HOLY SHIT! I had those suckers removed with electrolysis. NEVER AGAIN! Anyway all my other parts if you know what I mean are intact. Thanks for your concern LOL! I am only 4'11" so everything is pretty compact! As far as drinking winny - that sounds scary and besides I really don't mind the shots- sick huh?! My BF kisses my hiney afterwards and makes it all better!

hahaha welll as long as your ok, and you know your body better than anyone out there so do what works and what is best for you.....hairy elbows, thats a real turn on eh??

dont drink winny, it taste like shit and if you can shot it and like the shots go that way....

keep up the good work....

Sorry, but I have to say it... Your hot as hell. Second, its awesome that your into fitness and gear. I think you might give woman a different point of view regarding juice so way to go!!! Keep it up
    Last edited by TJM7275; 05-16-2008 at 12:03 PM.

Thank you so very much for the compliment. I truly appreciate hearing it cause this shit ain't easy! But I do love it! Everything I know about dieting, gear and working out I owe to my BF. He is amazing. Thanks again!!!!

Thread Information