bowonly is offline Associate Member

What happens when it "Kicks In"

I am now mid 4th week:
    1st week - Test C (1000mg)
    1st week - EQ (800mg)
    2-4 week Test C (500mg) and EQ (400mg).

So am I getting to a time that big changes start happening (weight and strength) or does it slowly build until they just peek?

Also is this science and a given amount always peeks at this week or does it depend on the body type/weight and how a person reacts to it? If it works well with you, you might peek at week 4 and it may take another 6 weeks before you get the full benefits.

Thanks guys!

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Long ester test typically takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks for kick in. The 1st sign sould be a big jump in your libido. Yes strength and gains will build as the weeks go bye and will vary from person to person. I've never run EQ but I've read it takes much longer to start seeing results from-approx 8wks I think.
    Im currently on wk 6 of 500mg/wk of Sust and the strength and weight just keeps slowly rolling in. Im assuming in the next couple of weeks I will probably plateau but who knows.

I'm not a young man anymore, but I def. am not having any problems with the libido. I guess the big difference I've noticed from the 2nd week was waking up mid night and early morning with diamond cutting erections. If there is a BIG jump in that area.. my wife is going to hate me!

*iagainsti - thanks for the info.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    The day you inject you start to build up your blood/hormone concentrations. by week 4 they should be at their peak, sometimes it takes a little longer to peak. EQ is very slow and usually you dont start seeing gains until week 8ish. The libido usually is increased within the first 2 weeks and by week 4-5 you should start to feel a bit more bloated and start to see some nice weight come on.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    by week 4-5 you should start to feel a bit more bloated and start to see some nice weight come on.
    Ohhhh nice... nothing like being bloated!! Gotta say, not a big fan of the bloating and water weight. I've added some cardio to keep some of the excessive "extra unwanted" weight off. Last week, I added 2 pounds, but lost 1/2" inch around mid. Wife is already making comments on my arms, chest and legs getting bigger... kinda like that trend

*lego - thanks for the input.

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    thats not all she's gonna notice.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    how long is your cycle?

Thread Information