Thread: Is this real?

chilln4now is offline New Member

Is this real?

Got a bottle of nandrolone decanoate 300mg 10ml. I cannot find this manufacturer listed anywhere and was wondering if anyone has heard of **********. It does have a lot and exp date on the bottle. Please excuse my ignorance.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    please edit out lab name

and it isnt a "manufacturer" its a UGL

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Please read the rules before you post again.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    If you’re holding it must be real. Unless it’s imaginary.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    If you’re holding it must be real. Unless it’s imaginary.
    haha

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by chilln4now View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance.
    We're thinking about it, can we get back to you?

madchem is offline New Member
    nice advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    lol, you bully

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post

I thought i could hear something ticking and grinding away

ok this is my first experience with AAS... glad to see 10 replies in a few hours... back to post...

how can I tell if it's real...?

Here is my first cycle...

week 1-10: sust 250mg/week
    week 1-10: deca 300mg/week
    week 1-4: 30mg/ed (split in 2 doses of 15mg)
    .5ml a-dex during cycle
    have nolva for pct

stats: 5'5" 150lb 10%bf. been lifting seriously for 8 months. let's hear it...

btw, will be splitting deca and sus dosages into 2 injections/week

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    goog God....where to start...lifting for 8 months and on juice alread, not sure if its real, not sure how your cycle is, and you are started already....i dont have enough time in the dya to get into it....basically you are wasting your time....your cycle is set up wrong, you dont know if your gear si real and that shouldnt even be a question...get your training and diet in check and in 2-3 years come back with gera you know is real and ask me to set up your cycle and iw ill tell you...untill then http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6-jFdbCoo

Well webb... seems like you know it all with that nice avatar. are you "juicing" to try and land that dream girl or are you hear to provide some advice?

Someone has to have some constructive criticism, or at least some good info instead of just a judgmental response. I'm not trying to be on roids forever, just looking for a nice boost on a bulk cycle then possibly a cut.

Let's look at the new trend... "steroid therapy" for 60 year olds who haven't worked out for 20 years and are getting in the best shape of their lives after 2 years of "doctor supervised steroid use " ...

Yes, I think it should be used for those who want to use and are willing to learn about the situation they are in along with their goals... that's why I'm here.

anyone else?

Dicknang is offline Associate Member
    Listen mate, I'm only new around here too and on top of that I have never done a cycle of AAS. So as far as that is concerned I cannot give you any advice. What I can tell you is that to get constructive criticism around here you need to pick and choose your words very carefully. The guys around here can be pretty harsh if it's obvious that you haven't done your homework. The first two pieces of advice that they will give you is to reach your natural potential before even considering AAS and to DO YOUR RESEARCH. To get constructive criticism you need to ask constructive questions. And flaming some of the senior guys around here (ie the guys who know their stuff) will definitely not encourage them to answer your questions in the future. Best of luck.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    What's your age?
    Post some pics to prove you're ready for steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by chilln4now View Post
    Well webb... seems like you know it all with that nice avatar. are you "juicing" to try and land that dream girl or are you hear to provide some advice?

Someone has to have some constructive criticism, or at least some good info instead of just a judgmental response. I'm not trying to be on roids forever, just looking for a nice boost on a bulk cycle then possibly a cut.

Let's look at the new trend... "steroid therapy" for 60 year olds who haven't worked out for 20 years and are getting in the best shape of their lives after 2 years of "doctor supervised steroid use " ...

Yes, I think it should be used for those who want to use and are willing to learn about the situation they are in along with their goals... that's why I'm here.

anyone else?
    if you saw how big WEBB is you would feel like a total idiot for your comments, the dudge is ****ing gigantic and has done national comps.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks Morph, i appreciate the compliments, but i am sure he wont believe us since i am ":juicin" to get a girl, not cause i am one win away from being a pro, and i definately never help anyone out on here either....hahahaha

look man, you have a lot of research to do before you inject your self and i dont wanna tell you advice cause it is a bad idea for me to give you any advice cause no matter what my advice for a cycle it is bad advcie cause your not ready....you say 60yr old guys are getting test and using it, but then you basically answer the question yourself cause it is "doctor Supervised" and thats the key, if you can get your doc to give you test i will gladly help you out but he will be the one telling you what tpo do and thats great.

i gave you constructive critisism, dont start yet, wait to make sure your gear is real, plan your full cycle first beofer you start to do it and have to get more or change anything, get your diet in check first and if it is the post it and lets see it, you should train for 2 yrs before juice, seriously....

i know your gonna do it no matter what i have just said and some one will give you advice and you will follow it and i hope you get what you want and you dont get hurt....but i will strongly advise everyone not to help you until you have learned more from this site....

ask me any question that is to the point and i will answer it....but vague questions and not knowing your stats make it to hard to even give good advice...

Thread Information