jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow More strength gains?

Just wanted to get some opinions on these prospective cycles. I'm thinking of either 60mgs ed of tbol with 500mgs of masteron every 4 days. Or.....500mgs of test E and 500mgs of masteron each week. Which do you think will have more strength gains? I think the size will be about the same because the estro that i might get from the test E the masteron will reverse. Anyway looking for some input. My goals are more of lean strength gains verus all out size. 25yr, 172, 9-12%bf, 4yrs experience off and on.

anabolicquest24 is offline Junior Member
    test without a doubt, insanely more

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    How tall are you and how many cycles have u don before?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Bump on height.

Test will definitely give you more strenght gains than Mast

i'm 5'7 and i've taken quite a few supplements, however this will be my first AAS. Thanks for the input anymore?

Masteron seems appealing to be me. I like how it doesn't covert to estrogren and even helps a lil with the bloating. Thats one of the reason's i'm considering running it with test, if i do get any water weight the masteron should definately help with it. With either the test E or the tbol i wanna run the masteron. My question cycle you think will give me more lean muscle/strength gains? I heard from somebody that test E alone will promote 10-20lbs of lean muscle, depending on diet of course. What does anybody else think?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Just wanted to get some opinions on these prospective cycles. I'm thinking of either 60mgs ed of tbol with 500mgs of masteron every 4 days. Or.....500mgs of test E and 500mgs of masteron each week. Which do you think will have more strength gains? I think the size will be about the same because the estro that i might get from the test E the masteron will reverse. Anyway looking for some input. My goals are more of lean strength gains verus all out size. 25yr, 172, 9-12%bf, 4yrs experience off and on.
    Test+tbol will give you more strength than mast+test

Ok i'm getting so good reponses about test e. So as of right now the cycle looks like 500mgs test E pw/60mgs of tbol ed/.25mgs of arimdex ed. Arimdex to keep the water weight of test e down. I'll have it on hand and add if i think neccsary, mostly likely will tho. I'm being told that will be am awesome cycle for adding alot of lean muscle/strength. But what do you guys think?

Thread Information