Thread: 1st Cycle

Mo-I-KaN is offline New Member

Exclamation 1st Cycle

Hi all,

Since this is my 1st post I'll make a brief introduction about me and post my stats for the time being. I'm 26 years old male, turning 27 soon, I'm from Portugal (I believe there should be few in this forum...) and I practice some kind of sport since the age of 5. I started with swimming and became national champion by the age of 11 wish I quited to start playing tennis at 12 (stupid decision... I still regret it). At 14 I started playing table tennis and reached a very reasonable national 2nd division level (semi-professionalism) by the time I quited training at a daily basis... This was 1 1/2 years ago.
    I started undergoing a weight lifting program by the age of 16 but this training was only to achieve higher muscle resistence and not to build up huge muscles since my goal was to get faster at the table and improve my power. Since I quited playing table tennis on a regular basis (I still train cause I love the sport but never more than 2 times week)... I replaced my practicing hours at the club for time at the gym... Now you start to see where I'm going with all this. As I said I just wanted to introduce myself and give you a heads up on my sporting career.

Now... To the real business! I've been training consistently at the gym for more than a year now, although, as I stated before I lift weights since I'm 16. I believe this is a pretty solid backgound + the 1 1/2 years hitting the gym at 4/5 days a week and some table tennis training wish can be read as intensive cardio training (although I can't play as good as I did I still train the same professional way for 2.5 hours and believe me... It's hard) and swimming also, wish I do regularly (when I'm not in the mood for table tennis).
    Why am I telling you all this? Because I've been digging this forum as well as other steroid sites for more than a month now, studying and learning about roids. And when people post their first cycles other users always want to know their background, stats and goals... So I'll just make my post big but with some good info on that stuff.
    Don't think of me as someone who doesn't know *hit about steroids and came here to post some ridiculous questions, no... It is a fact that I never used them before but I'm sure I know a lot more than some people who use them.

Ok... On to my stats now: I took care of converting to inches and lbs since we use the metric system in Europe and I know you aren't as familiarized with it as I am.

Male, 26 turning 27 soon, 5.9 ", 170 lbs, 16% bodyfat.

My 1st cycle will be Tbol. I'll post dosing and PCT later on. Yes... ALONE, so please don't start pushing me to use test with it, I'm not going to. I know that a lot of you guys think this is not the way to do it as well as others will say it's ok... It's the way I'll do it.
    I'll explain why I'm going with Tbol. I should mention that there are only 3 steroids I consider using, and I don't intend on enlarging this list. They are Tbol, Var and Clen . There are a lot of reasons why they're only 3 and not more. I'm not going to make this post huge explaining every bits and pieces so I'll just sum it up. It's all about side effects! I don't want to use steroids that aromatize, I want to keep it simple and don't be fighting excess estrogen. I don't want bloater/water retention, just small increases in quality muscle that I'll be able to keep for the most. I don't intend to get shut down, of course although mildly, Tbol and Var lower HPTA but I'll not be dosing them to the limit so I expect to fully perform. I'll never trade sex for a cycle and I need to see my balls, limited shrink is allowed. Other VERY important factor is MPB. I'm prone to MPB, although I never had more hair as I do now, but I know this is because of all the money I spent and will keep spending until I'm confortable with the baldness. I use finasteride and minoxidil since I'm 23 and I'm very happy with the results so I'm not giving up on my full head of quality hair, as I said I never had more hair on my head than I do now, well... Maybe when I was 16 I had such a great hair. That's the one of the reasons, and a strong reason it is, why I choose Tbol. Since it is a testosterone derivative but I have my 5AR pretty well trapped I believe it won't harm me too much. Altough I'll keep the dosing low and add Nizoral 2% to my hair therapy just to be sure. I'm a little afraid of Var since I read there are some people who shed while on Var cycles... And since it is DHT derived I believe it can harm my scalp... Although this still is a very good steroid and I'll decide later if I'll give it a try or not... It all depends on my 1st Tbol sides/results cycle.

Tbol seems a perfect steroid for me. Of course there are bad things about it and I'll be keeping them under control. I'm talking about LDL and hepatotoxicity since it is a 17a. I'll use Milk Thistle for the liver and medication for LDL. I'm also doing blood work before I start my cycle to see if everything is right and after PCT to see how bad it was on my system.

Now, on to the dosing: 40mg e.d. for 6 weeks.
    Ok, I know you'll say this is too low, up it up to at least 60mg... No can do! Remember I want to be in control of the sides, I'm not planing to get 20lbs out of my cycle... No! 10 lbs would be excellent but 8 is more than ok. Remember this is my first cycle and 40mg should give some result. My main goal is not build up big muscles... I would prefer smaller gains that I can keep and lower my bf a bit also. Although I'm uncertain about the 6 weeks and can up it up for a max 8 weeks but never more than that. What are your opinions on this?

As for PCT I will do Nolva 20mg e.d. for 2 weeks plus 1 full month of test booster, I'm leaning towards Tribulus. I believe this will do the trick. Tbol will not shut me down, and at 40mg everything should run smoothly.

Training program is pretty solid. I workout never less than 4 times week but I usually train 5 times a week with weights resting at wednesday and sunday. I have a training partner, stronger than myself, wish always comes to hand when pushing hard. I can put out my routine and amount of weight used but this will make the post even more boring and I don't know the english terminology for the exercises.
    Dieting is of big concern for me... Always was. Of course it isn't perfect, sometimes I cheat a bit but while on my cycle I'll be even more careful.

Ok, that's about it. Sorry for the big post. I know I probably forgot something but feel free to ask whatever you want or need to know in order to give me your best advise. And sorry if my english isn't perfect, although I manage myself it's still not my primary language. Thank you for your time and further advice.
    Last edited by Mo-I-KaN; 05-15-2008 at 03:35 PM.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    please check on your tbol, there is a good chance it could be low dose dbol .

I wish we had a place to test these things at still

Thanx for the advice James... I've read several stories about fake Tbol and I do not want to end up swallowing Dbol ... NO WAY!

Ok guys,

Not having much feedback on my cycle... Should I assume it is well planned?!

Any comments?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    well.... clen isnt a steroid ... and why dont u want to add test? cause of the extra estrogen? u know test can turn into estro right? well... if you wanted to, you could add a short estered test... that will minimize bloat by alot, and help keep ur libido on course (you say u wont trade sex, dont blame ya but the test will keep ur libido up)....
    anyways another combo you could look at if u dont mind injections is
    test p (10 weeks, 100 mg ED)
    tren a (first 6 weeks)
    winny (last 4 weeks)

that will keep the bloat down, and keep you lean...

as for ur MPB, why not shave ur head? if ya ripped, no worries about hair then....

ps. personally i wouldnt do orals, but it seems you have proper meds that will help ya!
    best of luck!

Lemonada8,

Thank you for your suggestion. I'm not adding more test because due to the 5AR medication I use I have a good value of free test in my bloodstream, also, tbol will raise this value even further and as I mentioned before I value my hair... A LOT! I know exogenous test would hinder better results but a harder cycle would also raise suspicion around me... It took me a lot of time, money and effort to grow it back. I don't fear needles but I'm afraid finasteride won't cope with too much test running around and I'll get to much DHT running around my scalp. Duta would be better since it blocks roughly 95% of test convertion to DHT, but since finasteride works good for me there's no need to change to Duta and it's harder side effects (mainly libido). Adding test to my cycle is out of the question... My main goal is to run a light cycle with minimum sides. As said in my 1st post I don't won't to get big, just need some extra juice to get a nice toned and lean body faster. Adding 8 pounds of FFM and lowering my bodyfat to 14% is the purpose of my 1st cycle.
    Winny is out of the race... I'll never use it. NEVER! I have read too many stories with people shedding like dogs with winstrol .
    Tren a... Well, who knows... But at least not for know.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    imo test prop and tbol would be ok since its a short ester so if sides get bad you can always discotinue use and start a pct quickly just my 2 cents... and with all the dht blockers you use/have you will prolly not have any problems but its up to you

I don't have test p right now... I only have Tbol and PCT therapy lined-up along with ancillary meds for 5AR, cholesterol and liver detox. But until my blood work is done I will read a bit of this short ester and may give it a try at a low dose... I'll only start my cycle if blood work is fine. Until then I'll continue to welcome suggestions and information.
    Thank you for your advice.

Thread Information