jsaul_34 is offline New Member

need help plz wanna do first cycle

i know ur gona tell me i am to young my stats are 18 5'6 currently 180 ish , i been traing seince i was 15 with small breaks but been goin pretty intence at it for a while when i just turn 17 my buddy was sellin d-bol and me and a bunch of guys tried it out i had no idea what i was doin but i gained about 20 pounds went from 160 to 180 ish but after i went of i lost most of it well it turned to fat but i started back up about couple monthes after and been serious about it i am alot more lean now no idea about what percent bf i can see my abbs a little just a pinch of fat on the stomach , dont no much measurments my arms are about 17 1/2 - 3/4 cold thats all i no , but i am wondering your advice what would be good to get i was talkin to a guy at the gym that competes he is young and he said he can hook me up , but i just dont no what to get i read alot of shit on the net , but theres so much diff stuff and half its people tryin to scam u for money .. i think lol . but i would rather get advice from you guys .. or girls that has been doin this for a while i could prob get pics of my current body thanks would appreciate some good advice

jsaul_34 is offline New Member
    and i am hoping to compete in a teen show in nov

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Well, you know your too young.... No offence, but what do you want us to tell you? You need to diet and workout, keep those in check and constant, and when you reach your max, and get a little bit older, then, and only then should you even considering doing any AAS.

Don't hurt yourself man, be smart about it.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i completly agree, dde i juiced to young, dont be dumb, dont do it till ur ready, u might think ur ready, but ur not, u have A LOT of pontential growth, keep that diet in check, and youll grow i promise

roy26 is offline Junior Member
    To young to be juiceing, wait until you are older bro. you still got plenty of natarul growing to do at your age

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    unless your already competing and your trying to go pro then steroids shouldnt even be considered at 18. the sides outweigh the gains by wayyyyyyy to much bro

Thread Information