TGUNS is offline New Member

Cycle Help Please

Iam 23 years old, BF 15%,5'10 and weight 203. Goals are to gain addtional 15 pounds while droping my BF to 8%. This will be my 2nd time using gear and can pretty much get any gear I want. Yes, my diet is good iam eating 5 meals a day, my protien intake is about 200- 220 grams a day. Once agian thank you for your help.
    Last edited by TGUNS; 05-15-2008 at 11:18 PM. Reason: miss spell

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    sounds like your looking for a cutting cycle. Look at masteron , winstrol , anavar maybe even tbol. Depends on how much you wanna spend. Anavar and masteron are a lil more costly. Have you looked at ephedra or clen ? You can do a clen/tbol cycle, or winnie or clen.

PowerPress is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TGUNS View Post
    Iam 23 years old, BF 15%,5'10 and weight 203. Goals are to gain addtional 15 pounds while droping my BF to 8%. This will be my 2nd time using gear and can pretty much get any gear I want. Yes, my diet is good iam eating 5 meals a day, my protien intake is about 200- 220 grams a day. Once agian thank you for your help.
    cant do it. if u cut and ur lucky u might gain a couples lbs on a cycle, but u really gotta have ur training and diet down and know ur body.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    i agree and disagree. you will gain a few pounds of lean/dry/quality muscle and drop the bf down. However Power is right about the training and diet. Diet is key.

TGUNS is offline New Member
    I train 5-6 days out the week. Hitting 4-5 motions on each muscle. To be honest my diet could be better, but iam working at it. Masteron is not a bad idea, I will look in to that. I see my goals are not obtainable as far as BF and gains. I know I should ask this on the diet forum. What kind of carb and protien intake should I be doing? In order to come close to my gains. Once agian Thank You...

Thread Information