Big n WV is offline New Member

Cycle Question....

Ok, here's my dilemma I've got 5 weeks until I intend on starting my diet for a bodybuilding show. Starting my diet on June 21st will be 12 weeks out from the show. So between now and June 21 I've got 5 weeks. I'm wanting to put on a lil size for the show. I plan on using some IGF 1 for some lean mass. That I'm not worried about, my question is, what AAS could I throw in that would work for this time frame and still allow me to cut to make the show? I was wanting to add about 5 pounds or so of quality muscle for this show. I weighed in as a light bantamweight at my last show and want to come in about 5-7 pounds heavier this time. I just want to put the size on and be sure to come in as tight as I was before. I'm just concerned that given the time frame, I can't add the size I'm wanting and be able to cut it down in time. Any suggestions would be helpful

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    u wanna put on 5 pounds of lean good muscle in 5 weeks...if i could tell you how i would do it myself man, that would mean in a year i could gain 52 pounds of quality muscle....it just isnt possible dood....you rae better of just dieting a bit early and slowly coming in a nd not sacrificing any muscle you might by coming in hard in 12 weeks....

btw if you do figure it out can ou let me know please

Big n WV is offline New Member
    Well, given the time constraints. I didn't think it was possible and if it was possible, it wouldn't make sense. Based on the fact that there's only about 17 weeks, an 8 week bulk and 8 week cut is all I could do and I didn't see much point in that, but was wanting to see if anyone had any ideas. I wasn't meaning gain 5 pounds in 5 weeks, but even 5 pounds in 8 weeks would be pushing it

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    10 pounds of lean quality muscle in a year is a good year man....

trust me, start your diet early, take your time, get readay for your show 2-3 weeks early and come in so dry and hard you destroy the show....i lost 50 pounds in 8 weeks and it showed on stage, the guy who dieted and was ready early looked dry and crisp....

Thread Information