gimmewings is offline Junior Member

Click if you've had gyno surgery

Is it possible to have the surgery so that gyno doesn't come back?

I hear about the 5% rule, leaving 5% of the gland in there, is it foolish to get 100% removed?

For those who have had the surgery, are you still considered gyno prone while doing cycles?

_007 is offline Associate Member
    it is possible but most doctors wont do it because it makes your nipple look weird, concave instead of convex

Ive had the surgury & i get gyno all the time when i cycle but so far it has always gone away in pct

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Even tho you get the surgery the chances of the gyno returned are still there. They remove part of the gland which there is still a chance of getting gyno. Removing 100% of the gland as stated will create a crater like look (concave) in your chest area which is why i believe doctors wont do it.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Even tho you get the surgery the chances of the gyno returned are still there. They remove part of the gland which there is still a chance of getting gyno. Removing 100% of the gland as stated will create a crater like look (concave) in your chest area which is why i believe doctors wont do it.
    correcto!!!

Thread Information