Thread: Nolva Question

kal_el is offline New Member

Nolva Question

Should nolvadex be taken thoughout the cycle or just kept on hand and used if needed.

I have read alot about people saying to take it throughout but others saying it hinders test effects.

I am not prone to gyno tbh but was thinking of taking 10mg e/d throughout my cycle (test e 500/week)

I have plenty on hand either way, have stored at least 50% more than i will need

Also should i taken l-dex (0.25) throughout cycle or will this efffect test-e worknig

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I only take a serm or ai if the situation calls for it.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    agree with Big, you only need a serm or ai if your estrogen is starting to get out of hand, otherwise you are just sacrificing gains

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK guys on the same subject and I was told the same thing so I'm not thread jacking; what if you are paranoid about gyno would it hurt LESS if you took Nolv say 2 or 3x a week instead of every day or even 1x a week just to be safe??? An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK guys on the same subject and I was told the same thing so I'm not thread jacking; what if you are paranoid about gyno would it hurt LESS if you took Nolv say 2 or 3x a week instead of every day or even 1x a week just to be safe??? An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure?
    it will still reduce your gains if it isnt necessary to combat high estrogen.

the best thing is to just hop on either an AI or SERM at the first sign of puffy or itchy nips.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Use an AI if you are taking test and propecia. Propecia lows DHT, and DHT is an anti-estrogen.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    Use an AI if you are taking test and propecia. Propecia lows DHT, and DHT is an anti-estrogen.
    Good to know, have have plenty of Propecia I got a while back I never used.

Thread Information