DS21 is offline Member

Clen vs Albuteral

What do you think is better, and at what dose?

I want to try one, and was reading something that Anthony Roberts wrote and said Albuteral is what he prefers, but everyone seems to take clen . Any info or experiences would be great.

Thanks

DS21 is offline Member
    Bump

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    albuterol is supposed to have a better fat burning effect with no sides, or hardly any, compared to clen , though clen is cheaper for the most part

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    i been using alb for 6 weeks now, with the b-receptor down regulated with Benadryl every other week instead of the every third week.

i still find the first two weeks working best and dropped 11lbs on weight of which i dropped roughly 2% bf.

and after third week it wasn't working too well, so i had to tweak the dosage a bit, but mind you after the third week i didn't diet as good as the first two weeks because i had various occasions that i just had to eat, like mother's day, mum would have freaked if i didn't chomp her food ya know.

and i took it slightly different to the suggested, since i get alb dirt cheap, so i been taking it instead of the 3 portions daily, i took it up to 32mg which i really shouldn't but i can cope with the next to nothing sides that it causes me, and i took 4mgs every 2 hrs, since it has a short half life of 4 hours, with the thinking if it was taken every 4 hours it would have had dropped its effect during the in-betweens.

but i will take 2 weeks off from next monday to see if it clears the receptor naturally better than taking benadryl, since the benadryl is causing the morning very rough indeed for me, almost late for work everyday, hard to get up, and still feel sleepy and just generally very slow reactiioned the whole morning.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by fujitsupalm View Post
    i been using alb for 6 weeks now, with the b-receptor down regulated with Benadryl every other week instead of the every third week.

i still find the first two weeks working best and dropped 11lbs on weight of which i dropped roughly 2% bf.

and after third week it wasn't working too well, so i had to tweak the dosage a bit, but mind you after the third week i didn't diet as good as the first two weeks because i had various occasions that i just had to eat, like mother's day, mum would have freaked if i didn't chomp her food ya know.

and i took it slightly different to the suggested, since i get alb dirt cheap, so i been taking it instead of the 3 portions daily, i took it up to 32mg which i really shouldn't but i can cope with the next to nothing sides that it causes me, and i took 4mgs every 2 hrs, since it has a short half life of 4 hours, with the thinking if it was taken every 4 hours it would have had dropped its effect during the in-betweens.

but i will take 2 weeks off from next monday to see if it clears the receptor naturally better than taking benadryl, since the benadryl is causing the morning very rough indeed for me, almost late for work everyday, hard to get up, and still feel sleepy and just generally very slow reactiioned the whole morning.
    Hmm. I luv clen but this makes me want to try alb. Does it really help n the gym as much as clen though???

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    Hmm. I luv clen but this makes me want to try alb. Does it really help n the gym as much as clen though???
    albuterol's shorter half life makes it more anabolic than clenbuterol , considering clen isn't really anabolic in the first place, but you get the point, though you have to take it more often, though i have a trick for that that you can do at work or school or whatever in front of people and they won't have a clue, lol

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    i am waiting for my alb, by reading anthony roberts thread i think alb is a better choice than clen , since clen has more side effects. Let see how alb is going to work for me.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow

CLENBUTEROL without doubt works better in my experiences.

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    To be honest, i never can get my hands on clen at a resonable price, so i gave it a miss, but alb definately helped me personally...

that sux, clen is normally cheap as hell, though if you can get albuterol it's just as well

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Well i just ordered clen today and hoping its better than albuterol.

Thread Information