PlayboyXL is offline New Member

Winstrol help newby

First off any good Winstrol advice would be appreciated. My stats are 5-8, 145 lbs, I'm guessing about 11 or 12% bf. I'm been weight training for 1 year. I don't do any cardio. With my clothes on I look skinny, but I actually have a good bit of lean muscle. My goal is to have that ripped look like Stallone in First Blood or Brad Pitt in fight club. I do not want to get big at all, but I want to get ripped. I don't care that I'm skinny, I just want that chiseled look like a fashion model. Honestly, what would a Winstrol tabs cycle of 20mg or 40 mg a day lkely do for me. Is it going to shrivel me up to 135 lbs and make me look anemic? Or will it keep me at 145 or so and get me ripped. btw I have an extremely clean diet in place and good workout. I just want advice on what Winstrol will do for me and what dosage I should start with?

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    DIET and CARDIO ..... if yo've been working out for 1 year you are no where near ready for AS .. and 20mg a day is nothing ... you really need to research more before you start throwing things in your body ...winstrol is not a magic fat loss drug ... this may not be the answer you wanna hear but its the truth

Thanks...but what would happen to my body if I took 40 mg of Winstrol daily with my current training and stats. Btw I'm 31. My question is what will Winstrol 40mg daily likely do to or for my physique?

_007 is offline Associate Member
    it will shrivel you up like a raisin

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    it will harden your muscles and give you some decent strength gains, will not make you cut like people think it does. Also the side effects are among the worst you can get. The best way to get cut IMO is to run a low dose of test, maintain a very clean diet, hit the weights hard and heavy, and cardio every day. The best thing you can do right now is read up. Once you do you will realize that winstol only is one of the worst cycles to do. I know from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by _007 View Post
    it will shrivel you up like a raisin
    lol I hope you are joking

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayboyXL View Post
    Is it going to shrivel me up to 135 lbs and make me look anemic?
    to answer that question...it will shrivel you up like a 90yr old womans skin

do some research before you decide to take anything....whats ya age?

31 years old

OldManFrost is offline New Member
    Whiskie,
    Why is it one of the worst you can use? I recently used it in my first ever cycle with Primobal and finished out with hcg and liked what it did. My problem was that I did not receive all of my primobal so I ran a short 6 week cycle instead of 10 to 12 as expected. I was happy with the winny other than serious site injection pain. I loved the primobal and the hcg worked in restarting my testes.

Thanks for the info though - gonna make me look more closely at it. I am fixing to start a major run at losing more weight, building a lot of lean muscle, and really trying to increase my testosterone production - ie sex drive based on blood work results. I have steadily declined in strenght, growth of muscles, and loss of drive over the last ten years. My work out is a good basic starter and my diet is good and clean now. I have some hcg and winny left over I planned to use. I have hgh, clen , nolva, clomid, test cyp, test ena, and sust on the way. I plan on a hard run stack for 16 - 18 weeks finishing out with the clomid, clen and nolva. might use the hcg and winny mixed in during the end part of the cycle.

Winstrol will not make you shrivel up

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskey15 View Post
    Winstrol will not make you shrivel up
    run it incorrectly and watch him shrivel up..lol....hes almost at where he wants to be..just needs to actually do some cardio (which he said he never does) and he'll be there...he has a small frame and has only been lifting for a year...clearly not ready for AAS..with 3 months of hard training, cardio and good eating he will be at his goal

Quote Originally Posted by OldManFrost View Post
    Whiskie,
    Why is it one of the worst you can use? I recently used it in my first ever cycle with Primobal and finished out with hcg and liked what it did. My problem was that I did not receive all of my primobal so I ran a short 6 week cycle instead of 10 to 12 as expected. I was happy with the winny other than serious site injection pain. I loved the primobal and the hcg worked in restarting my testes.

Thanks for the info though - gonna make me look more closely at it. I am fixing to start a major run at losing more weight, building a lot of lean muscle, and really trying to increase my testosterone production - ie sex drive based on blood work results. I have steadily declined in strenght, growth of muscles, and loss of drive over the last ten years. My work out is a good basic starter and my diet is good and clean now. I have some hcg and winny left over I planned to use. I have hgh, clen, nolva, clomid, test cyp, test ena, and sust on the way. I plan on a hard run stack for 16 - 18 weeks finishing out with the clomid, clen and nolva. might use the hcg and winny mixed in during the end part of the cycle.
    Some people will not get the full side effects, you took the injection which does have less side effects and a longer active life. He is planning to take the tabs which do a number on your liver. The effects I had from doing winstrol only tabs 50mgs ed was a loss in libido and my joints were so sore I couldnt work out at all. The paranoia of the damage it can have on your liver is enough to make me quit. The gains were good, my bench went up 50lbs but it doesnt make you burn fat like people think all it does is make your muscles hard with no water retention. I had over 300 10mg tabs that I threw away because I hated the cycle so much.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    drink_the_winny... drink_the_winny... chug it... doing winny alone is fine as long as you dont forget to inject 750mg of test on the side.

but you if do take the winny alone you can at least expect your wallet to experience significant weight lose and general tightening.

Thread Information