Thread: First timer

Bigzrs01 is offline Associate Member

First timer

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and you can read a little about me in the new members area if you want.

I'm obviously curious about steroids , I have done quite a bit of research and feel that I am ready to take it on! I'm 21, 255lbs, roughly 18% BF, and have been lifting hard for almost 4 years. (I will try to get some good quality pictures up ASAP)

So my plans are to run a simple stack, and a guy I personally know recommended Sust 250. Would a 10-12 week cycle of this be suitable for me? I also thought about throwing in some D-bol for the first 4 weeks. (I'm basically following the example novice cycle from steroid .com cycles)

So it would be:
    200mg EOD of Sust for 12 weeks
    35-50mg a day of D-Bol for first 4 weeks

And perhaps keep nolva on hand, use proviron at the end, and clomid?

Another question, on steroid.com sample cycles, it says to wait 2 weeks after you ended your cycle to start using Clomid...why not right after?

My diet is all set I think, I plan to keep my calories close to 5500-6000, around 400g protein, 400g carbs

I'm new to all of this so don't critique me too harsly. I just want the best help and advice possible.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzrs01 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and you can read a little about me in the new members area if you want.

I'm obviously curious about steroids , I have done quite a bit of research and feel that I am ready to take it on! I'm 21, 255lbs, roughly 18% BF, and have been lifting hard for almost 4 years. (I will try to get some good quality pictures up ASAP)you should get your bf% down to at least 15-16 IMO as you are more at risk, water retention can cause high bp and adipose tissue(fat) has estrogen receptor sites so the more fat you have the more prone to estrogen related sides you will have, cut for a couple months IMO

So my plans are to run a simple stack, and a guy I personally know recommended Sust 250. Would a 10-12 week cycle of this be suitable for me? I also thought about throwing in some D-bol for the first 4 weeks. (I'm basically following the example novice cycle from steroid .com cycles)
    sust you have to inject eod for best results, if you can do that then your fine, though for a first cycle i would run test enth with a dbol kicker
    So it would be:
    200mg EOD of Sust for 12 weeks
    35-50mg a day of D-Bol for first 4 weeks

And perhaps keep nolva on hand, use proviron at the end, and clomid?

Another question, on steroid.com sample cycles, it says to wait 2 weeks after you ended your cycle to start using Clomid...why not right after?
    waiting two weeks allows the test, whose longer ester, enanthate, which has a 15 day half life, levels to lower
    My diet is all set I think, I plan to keep my calories close to 5500-6000, around 400g protein, 400g carbs
    i take it you want to run a bulker?

I'm new to all of this so don't critique me too harsly. I just want the best help and advice possible.
    answers and questions in bold

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    There's absolutlely no need to run sust EOD, once wk is fine.
    Half life of enanthate is around 10.5 days.

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome mate

i have always been told you need to shoot sust eod to keep blood plasma levels stable, i'm sure some of the long time vets will point you in the right direction.

This 47yr old long time vet says 1x wk sust shots are fine, think about it.

yeh for you maybe but everyone is different, and i've always been told EOD injections of sust to keep blood plasma levels stable = better results & less sides from fluctuating hormone levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackster1975 View Post
    yeh for you maybe but everyone is different, and i've always been told EOD injections of sust to keep blood plasma levels stable = better results & less sides from fluctuating hormone levels.
    See what your saying, but use you brain, think about, why EOD?

EOD injections of sust to keep blood plasma levels stable = better results & less sides from fluctuating hormone levels.

that pretty much says it all about sust, some even say it's better off shot ED over EOD as it keeps levels even more stable. But some people can get away with EOD or even twice a week depends if you prone to side effects ie gyno, oily skin, bacne.

Why on earth would you want to run a multi ester like sust EOD, it totally defeats the purpose of Sust, you might as well run prop if your going to shoot EOD, SUSTanon , thats SUSTained release over a longer period, peak test levels are reached at 24-48 hrs, the hormone has been released by the esters, don't forget that the esters in sust do not work independantly of each other, at an HL of 18-21 days levels can be kept quite stable with weekly shots. As thats a much longer half life than E or CYP, i suppose you'll be telling you got to shoot that ED.

PS there's a lot more to sust than what you said, do some research, the bhasin or bhere studies are the best, then tell me i'm wrong. Also a good clinical endo site will explain how esters work.
    Last edited by LATS60; 05-17-2008 at 08:02 AM.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Why Sust anyway? Just use Cyp or E. Or front load with Prop. Sometimes I think guys just like being a pin cusion!

MJ

like i said thats the advice i've been given in the past, thats why i prefer test Enan or cyp.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i do my sust every 3 days...im good (and strong)

=)

the times i have used sust in the past i shot 250mg twice a week and got bad acne but i think it depends on the individual, still gave me great strength gains. But i prefer test e now.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    This 47yr old long time vet says 1x wk sust shots are fine, think about it.
    sorry, but on that your mistaken, though it may work for you, the fluctuations in your blood serum levels caused by shooting once a week cause release of the aromatase enzyme which converts testosterone to estrogen leading to more sides and less gains

it is recommended to shoot sust at least every third day, though every other day is better due to the prop ester in the sust

vix diesel is offline New Member
    brother its your first time doping dont take test! other juice can be used very effectively at this point you'll have plenty of chances to take it in the future.. Like when weaker compounds dont work as good anymore. dont saturate your receptors with test just yet... TRUST ME i've been on juice 8 months on 4 months off for the last eight years.

Quote Originally Posted by vix diesel View Post
    brother its your first time doping dont take test! other juice can be used very effectively at this point you'll have plenty of chances to take it in the future.. Like when weaker compounds dont work as good anymore. dont saturate your receptors with test just yet... TRUST ME i've been on juice 8 months on 4 months off for the last eight years.
    Why not test?

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    sorry, but on that your mistaken, though it may work for you, the fluctuations in your blood serum levels caused by shooting once a week cause release of the aromatase enzyme which converts testosterone to estrogen leading to more sides and less gains

it is recommended to shoot sust at least every third day, though every other day is better due to the prop ester in the sust
    Are you serious, there's only 30mg prop in sust and as iv'e said before the esters DO NOT work independantly of each other. Check out any sust charts and read up on how esters work.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Are you serious, there's only 30mg prop in sust and as iv'e said before the esters DO NOT work independantly of each other. Check out any sust charts and read up on how esters work.
    someone who agrees with me. you might as well use prop.but when i do use sus its e3.5d.

Quote Originally Posted by vix diesel View Post
    ive heard this many different times. all of wich recomend deca for a first cycle. they always say you dont need test at a young age, because your body is full of it and is raging so it will recover just fine.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Why on earth would you want to run a multi ester like sust EOD, it totally defeats the purpose of Sust, you might as well run prop if your going to shoot EOD, SUSTanon , thats SUSTained release over a longer period, peak test levels are reached at 24-48 hrs, the hormone has been released by the esters, don't forget that the esters in sust do not work independantly of each other, at an HL of 18-21 days levels can be kept quite stable with weekly shots. As thats a much longer half life than E or CYP, i suppose you'll be telling you got to shoot that ED.

PS there's a lot more to sust than what you said, do some research, the bhasin or bhere studies are the best, then tell me i'm wrong. Also a good clinical endo site will explain how esters work.
    no no no mate...

Since sust has prop in, it has to be injected EOD, to keep blood levels stable.
    Otherwise you'll have a fluctuating hormone in the blood and this would magnify the sides and get you some fever
    Last edited by ChuckLee; 05-17-2008 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    no no no mate...

Otherwise you'll have a fluctuating hormone in the blood and this would magnify the sides and get you some fever
    seems like it's going to be a battle of opinion

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    no no no mate...

but thats why sus is made with the amount of prop (30mgs) and the esters that are longer with more

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    seems like it's going to be a battle of opinion
    Nah, I'm just right and he's wrong.

We're NOT talking on the gains it will give or even the period of time SUSTained by this compound.
    We all know that it gives an hormonal sustain that's even longer than cyp, but where's the prop acting?

A constant and not fluctuating anymore level will only be reached after the long esters have released all the compound (the famous 4-5 weeks), then MAYBE you'll have not to worry anymore.
    But since the first days/week there's only the prop kicking, it's just the same that injecting just prop once per week,so needless to say if it's right or not...

Bigzrs01 is offline Associate Member
    Wow, ok so there's a lot of mixed opinions, and I thank everyone for responding. My original plan was to run cypionate for 12 weeks, with either prop. or d-bol as a kicker for 4.

I noticed some think that I don't need test at my age, so along with Deca ...would there be anything else good to stack with? I've always heard that test should be the basis for any cycle.

Again if anybody else has any ideas as what to run for a first cycle, feel free to let me know. Does my PCT sound good though? Nolva, proviron , and clomid?

I'm going to use the nolva only if I need to during the cycle, but the less I have to use it the better my gains would be. I am running this cycle as a pure bulking cycle. I'm about 255 now and hope to get close to 270. Also, I'm hoping that my clean high calorie diet will help minimize water retention as well.

Thanks for all your help guys...keep it coming!
    Pics will be up tonight.

well 700mgs test is a little to much if you ask me

Thread Information