Thread: Test E cycle

jmoose is offline Junior Member

Test E cycle

I just got my gear in today for my first cycle. I plan on taking 500mg a week Test E for the full 12 weeks and have enough gear to do so. The only thing is I have a bottle of Test prop only 10ml rated at 100mg/ml so was wondering if I could somehow take it as part of my cycle. I know its not that much so was just wondering.

Age 20
    5'11
    172lbs
    1st cycle
    about 4 years lifting experience
    low body fat not know exact

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Some people would start the cycle with prop so it hits quicker, some would stop the test e and finish the cycle with prop so you can jump straight into pct without waiting 2 weeks for the long ester to clear. Either way is effective if you know what you are doing...
    HOWEVER that being said, it's safe to say that at 5'11" and 172lbs your diet sucks, and you should fix that before you consider a cycle, and at 20 you're too young anyway.

yeah I know my diet sucks. I went into derpression a couple months ago due to some personal issues and loss masive weight due to poor diet.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    That happens, we understand, but if you fix that first you will be happy you did in the long run.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoose View Post
    yeah I know my diet sucks. I went into derpression a couple months ago due to some personal issues and loss masive weight due to poor diet.
    DIET is more critical than many realize. your gains will be far better with proper nutrition

yeah i have that pretty straight now and have done a good amount of research on the topic. So my diet is down pact now. Any more ideas about starting the prop at the beginning of the cycle

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    glad to read that you did research ... that is the best thing to do ...

Ok so just searched some of the threads and to my luck came across a post about using the prop as a kickstart for the test E cycle.

So weeks 1-12 250mg test E twice a week
    weeks 1-3 100mg prop EOD

Only question now is injection times and on the days where i will have to shoot both how i should go about that?

bump...

bump...help please

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoose View Post
    Ok so just searched some of the threads and to my luck came across a post about using the prop as a kickstart for the test E cycle.

So weeks 1-12 250mg test E twice a week
    weeks 1-3 100mg prop EOD

Only question now is injection times and on the days where i will have to shoot both how i should go about that?
    You should time your injections for a long ester to be at a midpoint during the week. For short esters like prop EOD is fine. Most people take test e Mondays and Thursdays, like Monday morning and Thursday night. When you have to take both just take them at the same time, you can draw them both in the same syringe.

Thread Information