BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member

taking 100mg/ml tren everyday

im taking 550 mgs a week of cyp and im taking 100mg eod of tren what will happen if i decide to up the tren to ed......as far as my insides go i drink tons of water and i take my cranberry extract to keep my kidney or bladder or whatever good.....i mean could it **** me up(besides the fact that it could make me a ****ing lunatic)or would it increase the performance of it....im not trying to over do myself im just curious cause if im goin to be ok im gonna do it if not im just gonna stay where i am

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I like 100mg of tren ed

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    so will be good if i start bangin shots of it ED....should i expect anything diff than taking it EOD

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    make sure you rotate inject sites. Idk? expecting like what?...more sweating, insomnia, tren sides, gains? yes.

bmit is offline Member
    gains and results are SICK at 115 mg ed. But my sides were nasty: insomnia, irritability (bad), aggression, night sweats, some kidney and/or liver pain, no sex drive, impotence. did this in college and felt it was all worth it for how my physique looked. being older now, not worth it imo. may try tren again at 50 mg ed and check the sides/results ratio

Thread Information