jthepitlover is offline New Member

Need some advice about starting up

Hey everyone,
    I'm new to all this and I could use a little advice from the more experienced people on here. I've never taken steroids before. I'm 31 5' 8" 165. I've been a competitive boxer for 10 years and been lifting for 10 as well. I'm looking to start on something simple and mild. my goal is to cut some body fat and gain a little size. I'm in the gym about 4- 5 days a week.
    is Anavar a good pill to start with?
    what would be a good cycle to begin with?

any suggestions are greatly appreciated
    thanks to all

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    im not trying to be a dick but, click on the educational threads and it will explain many things. you'll be educated on the things you're putting in your body vs somebody giving you the answers and learning nothing.

I don't think ur being a dick. Thanks for the info

the info here is vast and overwhelming. I'm enjoying learning but I would like some advice from some of you guys

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well are you thinking anavar cause you dont wanna use needles or just cause you read about it and think its best...while it is good, it is not what i would reccomend...also how is your diet, i am guessing as a boxer you know how to eat and how to train so i am not concerened there....i would personally suggest something simple as 500mg ew of test enanthate split up in monday and thursday shots at 250mg each...you will also wanna run a propoer pct after and if you read the sticky thread on it you will learn everything you will need to know about it...

let me know if you have any other questions, just please be specific and do somne of the work yourslef, you will lean more and more people will be more willing to help you if you do some of it yourself....to many guys come on here and ask for a cycle, and expect it to be basically spoon fed to em....thats annoying....

let me know, i am here to help man

tdytf
    Last edited by jthepitlover; 05-28-2012 at 04:26 AM.

well to be honest here man, i am not the guy you need to talk too...i am not good with pill only cycles...i dont do them or reccomend them....yes anavar is good and will give you gains and not many sides at all and you will come off ok, it is a lighter version of winstrol reallly, and to be honest girls love it....what about tbol, or even a light dbol cycle....dbol usuallly bloats guys, but a good diet and a light cycle and i think you wwill be happy with the weight/muscle gains...

look inot pct and think about needle man...they are alittle easier on you than pill only cycles....and really not that bad....

see here is your other thread...wtf

Thread Information