WEEK5: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 60mg ED
    WEEK6: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 60mg ED
    WEEK7: TBOL 70mg
    WEEK8 TBOL 70mg

PCT - NOLVADEX + CLOMID

WEEK9: NOLVADEX 40mg ED/CLOMID 50mg ED
    WEEK10: NOLVADEX 20mg ED/CLOMID 50mg ED
    WEEK11:NOLVADEX 20mg ED/CLOMID 50mg ED

My question is, when should i take the tbol and anavar during the day? Should I do something like 30mg VAR/30mg TBOL 8AM then 30mg VAR/20mg TBOL?

I know that my lipids are going to take a hit with this cycle, would some tribex during the cycle help at all?

The reason that I chose to go with this stack is because of it's low sides. I am also predisposed to hair loss and intend to try and keep what i have left so doing a test based cycle was out of the question. My goals are to obtain 8-10lbs

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the dosages and length look good on the cycle but during pct i would drop the clomid and add something like armidex. you can also keep the nolva at 20mgs instead of raising it to 40mgs the first week. if you have used clomid before and havnt had problems then you can keep it in there but alot of people hate it and have problems.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yes...

Quote Originally Posted by kannekt View Post
    My question is, when should i take the tbol and anavar during the day? Should I do something like 30mg VAR/30mg TBOL 8AM then 30mg VAR/20mg TBOL...approx. 8-12hrs later.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I've always been interested on this oral only cycle.
    Since in my opinion it's the only oral stack doable for many reasons.

Keep us/me posted on how it goes.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    var can be pretty harsh on the hairline so ya know..

also split the dose in the day
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post

Experientially speaking, for limited, but solid & retainable gains/definition this stack is highly effective! Why it receives so much controversy is beyond me.

Also see the legendary "Ross Cocktail" http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ultimate+stack
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

kannekt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    the dosages and length look good on the cycle but during pct i would drop the clomid and add something like armidex. you can also keep the nolva at 20mgs instead of raising it to 40mgs the first week. if you have used clomid before and havnt had problems then you can keep it in there but alot of people hate it and have problems.
    Well I do have some liquid arimidex from *******research but I'm not exactly sure how to dose it since its in liquid form. Can you help me out with that?

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    var can be pretty harsh on the hairline so ya know..
    this is where i got my info from http://www.hairloss-research.org/steroids.html

like it says and i quote "Oxandrolone (Anavar ) - It's the safest steroid for your hair along with Primobolan and Deca .
    "

But to be on the safe side I'm trying to get my hands on topical spironolactone so I can use that during the cycle.

And yeah i read that thread magic, there just seems to be a lot of flaming lol

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post

I'm starting it after Memorial Day Weekend so i'll keep you guys posted

did you ask for studies?? or personal experiences??

why don't you just go mess yourself up if you already have an opinion or know what you want the sides, but when someone responds take all things with a grain of salt.. do it up no one really cares..

People who ask for advice and experience, then complain and bitch get exactly what they deserve, do what you want as i stated..

and don't list research names outside of this sites sponsors.. the hair one i don't care about.. but the other is ****** out

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

did you ask for studies?? or personal experiences??

why don't you just go mess yourself up if you already have an opinion or know what you want the sides, but when someone responds take all things with a grain of salt.. do it up no one really cares..

People who ask for advice and experience, then complain and bitch get exactly what they deserve, do what you want as i stated..

and don't list research names outside of this sites sponsors.. the hair one i don't care about.. but the other is ****** out
    I wouldn't consider what i said "bitching" but merely stating that I've read otherwise. All steroids affect your hair, how much depends on how androgenic the particular steroid is. Anavar has the lowest androgenic to anabolic ratio of any steroid so that's why i chose to incorporate it in my cycle. I read a thread where you said that you used Anavar during the end of your test cycle so maybe it was the test that caused you to shed some of your hair not the var. And I apologize about listing the research company

Quote Originally Posted by kannekt View Post
    I wouldn't consider what i said "bitching" but merely stating that I've read otherwise. All steroids affect your hair, how much depends on how androgenic the particular steroid is. Anavar has the lowest androgenic to anabolic ratio of any steroid so that's why i chose to incorporate it in my cycle. I read a thread where you said that you used Anavar during the end of your test cycle so maybe it was the test that caused you to shed some of your hair not the var. And I apologize about listing the research company

don't worry about it man.. i over reacted, it's a bp thing.. and i'm carb depleted, no one likes to be told they are wrong, i had made a judgment call you said you were prone to MPB, thus although the effects of var are mild, for some people it is not mild..

Best thing i have found was nizoral 2% you have to buy it from canada..

the cycle you have laid out is a good one, although i never recommend just the oral cycle, i have run that one you have laid out but at 40mg each.. great results.. did i keep them?? hard to say you won't keep the strength, but we use aas to to cause growth, and muscle memory really helps out a lot in keeping or not keeping results..

Be careful you don't do a lot of power lifting while on this cycle, there is an increased possibility of ligament damage because you can and will lift too much weight. Counting on the var to repair the damage might not work out..

good luck..

And i'm one of the lucky guys that gets significant testicular atrophy from var.. good times..

Rules

don't worry about it man.. i over reacted, it's a bp thing.. and i'm carb depleted, no one likes to be told they are wrong, i had made a judgment call you said you were prone to MPB, thus although the effects of var are mild, for some people it is not mild..

Best thing i have found was nizoral 2% you have to buy it from canada..

the cycle you have laid out is a good one, although i never recommend just the oral cycle, i have run that one you have laid out but at 40mg each.. great results.. did i keep them?? hard to say you won't keep the strength, but we use aas to to cause growth, and muscle memory really helps out a lot in keeping or not keeping results..

Be careful you don't do a lot of power lifting while on this cycle, there is an increased possibility of ligament damage because you can and will lift too much weight. Counting on the var to repair the damage might not work out..

good luck..

And i'm one of the lucky guys that gets significant testicular atrophy from var.. good times..
    Thats cool bro everybody has there days. I've actually been using niz 2% for a month now and i also find it pretty effective. I just ordered some spiro 5% and that should help me out during the cycle so im just crossing my fingers. Thanks for info and i'll keep that in mind while I'm lifting. The last thing i want to do is get injured while on a cycle

hairlosshelp.com has a great forum and and if your looking for more effective treatments i'd recommend checking it out spywizard

bumppp

Thread Information