Thread: Primo question

lzicc is offline Senior Member

Primo question

I just did my first shot of primo today and it burned right after I pulled needle out. That lasted about 1 minute and went away. I also noticed that it had a strong alcohol smell to it. Is that normal with primo?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    that can be normal with any injectable. If you dont inject deep enough it can really burn, or if the aas has too high of ba or bb, then that will do it too. I wouldnt worry.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    was it ug primo? what length needle did you use?

Deen54 is offline Member
    Fast-acting Primo?
    Schering did used to make a fast-acting primo, that is, the Methenolone Acetate version as an injectable. However this was 20mg/ml and is no longer made. Some underground labs, particularly in the US have recently been making injectable methenolone acetate. However beware, as there is a reason that it was originally made at 20mg/ml; anything from 50mg/ml and above of this product will cause severe injection site pain following injection, and furthermore pretty much everyone I have read of who has tried this form of Primo at such concentrations will get flu like symptoms after every shot for a day or so. Thus the reason why methenolone acetate is not marketed by any major underground labs.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    It's is a UG (pplex). The stinging is still coming and going. It feels like it is mild stinging. I used a 1 1/2, 25 gauge. It went in pretty easy for using a 25 gauge. I've never taken primo so I am unfamiliar for what it looks and injects.

When I searched primo on this sight, people were saying that it has fruity smell to it. This stuff smells like alcohol.

Thread Information