Mazzive_T is offline Member

My mates an idiot extreme dosage cycle.

My friend is an idiot whos cycling extreme doses and wants me to help him. Dont worry ive bollocked him about the 3g worth a week of gear he has flowing around him, and the excess 17aa. Ive told him to drop his dbol to 50mg/day and theres no need for the excess test, but he wont listen. Hes only on the 2nd week of this, which he has written down and im copying here for you. Hes worrying about getting gyno and too much water retention, obv due to the excess estrogen, and wants to know what anti e to use, when to use it, and how much.

Ive read William Llewelyns Anabolic series, and it mentions Proviron and Nolvadex as good products to use to combat this, but from what i believe there both SERMS, and from reading this site, id need an AI wouldnt i? Plus isnt Proviron a DHT and in the later sections of his cycle he would be using winstrol .

So im thinking about telling him to get some arimidex , and take it till the end of his cycle, but at what dosage?

Right, his cycle from what i can decipher of what hes done and what he intends to do is:

Weeks 1 and 2:
    Test E 1000mg
    Test P 100mg/Day
    Deca 550mg
    NPP 50mg/Day
    EQ 800mg/week
    Dbol 100mg/day

Weeks 3 and 4:
    Test E 750mg
    Test P 100mg/Day
    Deca 550mg
    NPP 50mg/Day
    EQ 800mg/week
    Dbol 100mg/day

Weeks 5 and 6:
    Test E 500mg
    Test P 50mg/Day
    Deca 550mg
    NPP 50mg/Day
    EQ 800mg/week
    Dbol 100mg/day

Weeks 7-12:
    Test E 500mg
    Deca 550mg
    EQ 800mg/week

Weeks 13-18:
    Test P 50mg/Day
    Deca 550mg
    EQ 800mg/week
    Winstrol 50mg/day

Weeks 19 and 20:
    Test P 50mg/day
    Winstrol 50mg/day.

Hes a nice guy, loves his BBing, big, but defined, must have around 12%bf, must weigh around 250-270. He knows what hes doing training and diet wise, should see what he eats, hes even got a 2hr alarm on his watch so every 2 hrs he eats!
    But for some reason when it comes to steroids , its everything and anything with him. Hes bin really badly advised. Its his own fault though.

Any help appreciated.

T.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    theres nothing really wrong with it. those arent extreme dosages. just high. i dont understand the test p though? in the begining and end yes but not in the middle like that. and hestops it for like 2 weeks. i dont understand. but theres nothing wrng with that cycle

what about which Anti E to use?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say that was a very poorly thought out high dose cycle.
    No proviron is not a serm, it's a 1-methylated DHT.
    Pretty much an oral form of masteron for want of a better analogy.

anabolicpower is offline Banned
    IMO he should pay attention to the PCT after this cycle.
    And if i currently had the money to do a cycle like this, i wouldnt mind doing it
    Also i would drop the dbol to 50mg.

arimedex!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicpower View Post
    IMO he should pay attention to the PCT after this cycle.
    And if i currently had the money to do a cycle like this, i wouldnt mind doing it
    Also i would drop the dbol to 50mg.
    ive tried telling him to drop it, he wont listen.

Il ask him about PCT, although ive got a feeling he wont know what that means, or i think he cruises, im not sure.

What about the AI, what would you use, and at what dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    arimedex!!!
    at what dosage and for how long if hes in week 2?

Thanks bud.

.25 eod. does he already feel symptoms?

just got off phone to him, he says PCT will be the one i showed him (Anthony Roberts one on this site - HCG Aromasin , tamoxifen and with oral vit e instead of injectable though)

He says "he feels fine, just doesnt want boobies and feeling bloated" lol.

Ive told him if he gets gyno to stop immediatley and follow Gyno protocol on this website.

can anyone else help?

just tll him to take arimedex at .25mgs eod starting asap

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzive_T View Post
    just got off phone to him, he says PCT will be the one i showed him (Anthony Roberts one on this site - HCG Aromasin , tamoxifen and with oral vit e instead of injectable though)

He says "he feels fine, just doesnt want boobies and feeling bloated" lol.

Ive told him if he gets gyno to stop immediatley and follow Gyno protocol on this website.

can anyone else help?
    What if the gyno is progestenic, quite possible on that cycle.
    Also he won't just get gyno, there are tell tale signs and thats even before you get any mild symptoms.

From what I can tell he's running the cycle too long. Adding in NPP with Deca doesn't make any sense nor does test prop. I'd save the two and use them for a summer cutter cycle. 100mg Dbol /day is just retarded. If it was me I wouldn't run it higher than 60mg.
    And he looks like he's doing a frontload by going from 1g to 750mg to 500mg, I would just say go from 1g to 500mg and leave it at that. Just seems like a bit of an overload to me, I understand he's a big guy but, I think he's just throwing a bunch of shit together at a high dose and hoping it works out, that might not be the case but thats what I take from it.

CASHLS is offline Junior Member
    He may begin to retain water in the knees and then drop to the ankles. I've over dosing cause this type swelling

Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy View Post
    From what I can tell he's running the cycle too long. Adding in NPP with Deca doesn't make any sense nor does test prop. I'd save the two and use them for a summer cutter cycle. 100mg Dbol /day is just retarded. If it was me I wouldn't run it higher than 60mg.
    And he looks like he's doing a frontload by going from 1g to 750mg to 500mg, I would just say go from 1g to 500mg and leave it at that. Just seems like a bit of an overload to me, I understand he's a big guy but, I think he's just throwing a bunch of shit together at a high dose and hoping it works out, that might not be the case but thats what I take from it.
    isnt it, thats what ive told him but he wont listen, i said to him about the dbol, and that test is test, same as nandrolone is nandrolone,so why hes running a short and long estered version of them both as almost a "double kickstart" is beyond me, but he doesnt listen. to him more is better, and sad to say it may have serious consequences on him someday soon or in the future. Il speak to him tomorrow about arimidex . Post tomorrow, thanks for all the help. T.

dsw222 is offline Junior Member
    xxxx
    Last edited by dsw222; 02-01-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Thread Information