Natural1 is offline Associate Member

Is Mexi gear back?

Just wondering if any of you guys have tried out any of the new labs out in mexico? My guy has a couple new labs that he's saying are the old owners of some of the labs that closed down after "gear grinder" Let me know if youve had any experience with any of these labs, shoot me a pm if you know which lab is legit

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    bump

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    bump would like to know also

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1 View Post
    Just wondering if any of you guys have tried out any of the new labs out in mexico? My guy has a couple new labs that he's saying are the old owners of some of the labs that closed down after "gear grinder" Let me know if youve had any experience with any of these labs, shoot me a pm if you know which lab is legit
    Damn, I hope so man! My local source can usualy only get mex gear on hand, anything else he needs to order and is still hard to get. If u search lab names on google you'll see a lot of boards that can openly discuss lab names and full pics with reviews. Thats what i did before i bought my mex gear for my first cycle of test cyp i plan on starting in august for a clean bulk. Check ur pm's.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Damn, I hope so man! My local source can usualy only get mex gear on hand, anything else he needs to order and is still hard to get. If u search lab names on google you'll see a lot of boards that can openly discuss lab names and full pics with reviews. Thats what i did before i bought my mex gear for my first cycle of test cyp i plan on starting in august for a clean bulk. Check ur pm's.
    But yeah, in my area it looks like some mex ugl's are coming back with quality products. Most bros on here willl even say some mex ugl gear has givin them better results than legit gear. If u find a quality mex ugl then id say stick with them. Much cheaper too but i wouldnt mind payin a tad more for pharm quality from a doc, not available for me so gotta go this route.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    i remember the good ole days before gear grinder goin to mex and buyn some stuff. man, all my friends back in the day would stock pile that stuff now I can never find anything

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    all I know is some great labs moved to thailand and are producing some great products.

My mom just got back from mexico and she wouldnt know so i cant ask her.

But i havent heard of any labs making quality stuff in mex. But i live so far away from mex too so Im not sure bro

Thread Information