Thread: Deca vs Eq

Danny Boy 51 is offline New Member

Deca vs Eq

I am going to run a 12 week cycle using sustanon enthanate and at tail end masteron . What do you guys think is better to use deca with the test or use eq. Let me explain just a bit. I am going to do 4 week of sustanon 4 weeks of ethanate and then 4 weeks of sustanon and masteron. Now do i run deca throught out or eq. Or do i break up those two(deca/eq) just as i am the test i am going to take. Also keep in mind i will be taking 10 mg of novla per day to keep water retenion at a minium and to be preventive to gyno( even thought i am really not prone to it but better to be safe then sorry right) Also after cycle is finished i will be using higher doses of novla(40mg ed for two weeks then 20mg ed for another two weeks) and throwing in some HCG (about 4 shot first two 3000 iu and next two 1500 iu) for around 4 week for post therapy. Just looking for some input and wanted to lay it all out.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?
    Lifting Experience?
    Diet?
    Cycle Experience?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Boy 51 View Post
    I am going to run a 12 week cycle using sustanon enthanate and at tail end masteron . What do you guys think is better to use deca with the test or use eq. Let me explain just a bit. I am going to do 4 week of sustanon 4 weeks of ethanate and then 4 weeks of sustanon and masteron. Now do i run deca throught out or eq. Or do i break up those two(deca/eq) just as i am the test i am going to take. Also keep in mind i will be taking 10 mg of novla per day to keep water retenion at a minium and to be preventive to gyno( even thought i am really not prone to it but better to be safe then sorry right) Also after cycle is finished i will be using higher doses of novla(40mg ed for two weeks then 20mg ed for another two weeks) and throwing in some HCG(about 4 shot first two 3000 iu and next two 1500 iu) for around 4 week for post therapy. Just looking for some input and wanted to lay it all out.
    why?

Stats?

Also, if you are going to use a 19-nor, do not use Nolva, because you are just asking to get gyno.....

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Whats you concept or Idea behind swiching test every 4 weeks???????

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Also, if you are going to use a 19-nor, do not use Nolva, because you are just asking to get gyno.....
    Exactly, if your running one on it's own.
    But it's ok if your stacking it with test??

Nevermind, his stats are listed in his profile.......so many people dont even fill those out......Anyway, for having done 7 cycles, this is a very poorly planned cycle....Why would you keep switching from sust to Test E and for only four weeks.....

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Exactly, if your running one on it's own.
    But it's ok if your stacking it with test??

Even if you are runnin test with a 19-nor, you should not use Nolva.....It can cause even more gyno than without....... Plus, yyou shoulda always run test with at 19-nor to avoid limp dick......Try arimidex .....

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I am going to run a 12 week cycle using sustanon enthanate and at tail end masteron. What do you guys think is better to use deca with the test or use eq. Let me explain just a bit. I am going to do 4 week of sustanon 4 weeks of ethanate and then 4 weeks of sustanon and masteron. Now do i run deca throught out or eq. Or do i break up those two(deca/eq) just as i am the test i am going to take. Also keep in mind i will be taking 10 mg of novla per day to keep water retenion at a minium and to be preventive to gyno( even thought i am really not prone to it but better to be safe then sorry right) Also after cycle is finished i will be using higher doses of novla(40mg ed for two weeks then 20mg ed for another two weeks) and throwing in some HCG(about 4 shot first two 3000 iu and next two 1500 iu) for around 4 week for post therapy. Just looking for some input and wanted to lay it all out.
    As mentioned theres a few things that could be fined tuned in your cycle. First, I would choose the deca over EQ everytime. EQ is very mild and takes forever to kickin and requires 600mg/wk for 14-16 weeks to get good effects. Run the deca throughout the entire cycle, 12 weeks is a very good amount of time to get full potential from it. Second, as mentioned do not take SERMs(nolva/clomid) with your deca it will make gyno worse not prevent it, besides SERMs do not combat water weight. If necessary(for gyno) use a mild anti-e like adex and take it at a low dose, remember some estrogen is good and helps your health and your gains. The PCT is where you take your SERMs, wait 3wks after your last deca shot before you start. I do not like hcg and always recommend people save there money on that(except in certian cases).

Good luck!

Oh yes, it's unusual but not unheard of to switch your test in the middle of the cycle, what's your reasoning behind that?

Ok first off thanks for all the responses it is really appreciated well the concept between switching the test in the manner as i explained in first thread well there are a few very very experinced body builders ( ifbb status) that work out in my gym i have been training there for 6+ years and became very friendly with them. They have told me that in switching it shocks your body and helps with test uptake and tends to hit different receptors. I have heard let just say your taking cyp for 12-16 weeks that staying on same will not have mush as an effectAs if you ethier switched up or added another in . My stats are 33 years old training for 11 years first cycle was at 29 years old felt like hit genic potential i am 6 cycle in so far keep in mind i go on for 12 weeks and then stay off for like 24-30 weeks weeks enough to some what restore my own test levels . 215-217lbs 30 inch waist 50 inch chest 18 inch arms 25inch thighs 17.5 inch calfs

Test is test, and it will hit the same receptors regardless of what ester it is......

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I like Equipoise for the fact of the appetite increase. Thats why i personally use it. Never really expect to much from it though

Ok first off thanks for all the responses it is really appreciated well the concept between switching the test in the manner as i explained in first thread well there are a few very very experinced body builders ( ifbb status) that work out in my gym i have been training there for 6+ years and became very friendly with them. They have told me that in switching it shocks your body and helps with test uptake and tends to hit different receptors. I have heard let just say your taking cyp for 12-16 weeks that staying on same will not have mush as an effectAs if you ethier switched up or added another in . My stats are 33 years old training for 11 years first cycle was at 29 years old felt like hit genic potential i am 6 cycle in so far keep in mind i go on for 12 weeks and then stay off for like 24-30 weeks weeks enough to some what restore my own test levels . 215-217lbs 30 inch waist 50 inch chest 18 inch arms 25inch thighs 17.5 inch calfs
    That was the correct answer and thats why I asked what your reasoning was. I know of a few well experienced guys that swear by that however I just don't have any scientific literature to support it. Certianly doesn't mean it's not true but it is the new thing and the few I know that do it are very trustworthy in their analysis. I think I will have to try it next time myself. My quess is not that it hits different receptors but rather it shocks the body as you say and causes other limiting factors to recede, for example the SHBG(again this is just pure speculation on my part).

Test is test, and it will hit the same receptors regardless of what ester it is......Mmm agree but not fully a different compoud differet release time and or effects. Something like a sustanon is on a toldlly different page then masteron right?

that would be like saying i am going to smoke malboro reds for a couple of weeks, and then i am going to switch to malboro lights, so i can hit new nicotine receptors....

masteron is not test.......it is a dht.......but regardless of how long the test takes to enter your system, it will affect the same receptor sites......

Yes very little scientific proof but yea know sometime results speaks for science. I would like to start off with some d-bol or anadrol for say first 3-4 weeks but it make me way to bloated and load of weight gain on my face any way to stop that well not fully but partally

I would like to start off with some d-bol or anadrol for say first 3-4 weeks but it make me way to bloated and load of weight gain on my face any way to stop that well not fully but partally
    You should only get real bloated if you diet is not in order, and are not using a AI........keep your sodium intake real low, and try some Adex, and you can keep your water bloating to a bare minimum......

Yeah i maintain a very clear low low sodium diet even when off gear. Adex? what is that

yo a my buddy just order that var10 that you see up top on the banner i told him it was total garbage that it not real is that that case?

Thread Information