Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    maxneo553 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    64

    Which of these two cycles are better

    My stats are 21, BF 12%, Weight: 180 pounds, Expirence: 4 years of training

    WEEK1: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK2: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK3: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK4: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK5: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK6: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK7: TBOL 50mg
    WEEK8: TBOL 50mg

    PCT - NOLVADEX + CLOMID

    WEEK9: NOLVADEX 40mg ED/CLOMID 50mg ED
    WEEK10: NOLVADEX 20mg ED/CLOMID 50mg ED
    WEEK11:NOLVADEX 20mg ED/CLOMID 50mg ED

    or

    WEEK 1: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 2: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 3: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 4: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 5: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 6: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 7: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 8: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 9: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 10: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg

    * same PCT as above cycle

    One thing though is i finally have a source that has test but i have never used that source before and im not sure if they are reliable enough and also i heard alot of people from having alot of you get acne, gyno, and hairloss from test (that is why i kept it at 250mg a week instead of 500mg). Also i think i may be a bit gyno prone since i had gyno for a few months when i was thirteen but it went away alone. My goal is to keep 10-15 pounds at least but more is welcomed.

  2. #2
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    3,479
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by maxneo553 View Post
    My stats are 21, BF 12%, Weight: 180 pounds, Expirence: 4 years of training

    WEEK1: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK2: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK3: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK4: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK5: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK6: TBOL 50mg ED/VAR 50mg ED
    WEEK7: TBOL 50mg
    WEEK8: TBOL 50mg

    PCT - NOLVADEX + CLOMID

    WEEK9: NOLVADEX 40mg ED/CLOMID 50mg ED
    WEEK10: NOLVADEX 20mg ED/CLOMID 50mg ED
    WEEK11:NOLVADEX 20mg ED/CLOMID 50mg ED

    or

    WEEK 1: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 2: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 3: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 4: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 5: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 6: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 7: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 8: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 9: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg
    WEEK 10: D-BOL 30mg ED/TEST E 250mg

    * same PCT as above cycle

    One thing though is i finally have a source that has test but i have never used that source before and im not sure if they are reliable enough and also i heard alot of people from having alot of you get acne, gyno, and hairloss from test (that is why i kept it at 250mg a week instead of 500mg). Also i think i may be a bit gyno prone since i had gyno for a few months when i was thirteen but it went away alone. My goal is to keep 10-15 pounds at least but more is welcomed.
    2nd cycle is better when modified:

    week 1-12 Test E 400 mg/week (shot twice/week)
    week 1-8 D-bol 40mg/day
    Week 14-17 PCT

    Taking 250 mg Test/week 500 mg/week isn't going to STOP side effects from occuring if you are prone to it, that's why you keep Letro or Arimidex or any AI handy.

    Your going to cycle AAS, then do it right.
    Last edited by smokethedays; 05-18-2008 at 01:38 PM.

  3. #3
    200byjune's Avatar
    200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,448
    number 1

  4. #4
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Depends on your goals, just exactly what are you looking for from this proposed cycle.

  5. #5
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    2nd cycle is better when modified:

    week 1-12 Test E 400 mg/week (shot twice/week)
    week 1-8 D-bol 40mg/day
    Week 14-17 PCT

    Taking 250 mg Test/week 500 mg/week isn't going to STOP side effects from occuring if you are prone to it, that's why you keep Letro or Arimidex or any AI handy.

    Your going to cycle AAS, then do it right.
    Thats bad advice, do it right for sure. but that for a 1st cycle is bad and 8wks of dbol at 40mg wk, thats plain irresponsable.

  6. #6
    200byjune's Avatar
    200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,448
    run the anavar all 8 weeks

  7. #7
    maxneo553 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    64
    bump

  8. #8
    sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    860
    why you bumping you havent answered latsos question?

  9. #9
    maxneo553 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    why you bumping you havent answered latsos question?
    o my bad. I'm mainly just looking for more mass that is maintainable after the cycle

  10. #10
    roodogg's Avatar
    roodogg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    289
    How tall are you?

  11. #11
    maxneo553 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    64
    5"11

  12. #12
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    i would run test only. Sides should be min and with your stats and a good diet your goals are easliy attanable

  13. #13
    maxneo553 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    64
    If i replaced dbol with tbol 50mg ED for 4 weeks would it give me alot of acne or potentially gyno

  14. #14
    roodogg's Avatar
    roodogg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    289
    Max I have to call u out brotha! I see that u r new here and the only thing that u have learned here is to lie which is not a good idea. I have read through some of the threads that u have started and in the last 2 months your age has gone from 18 to 21 and your weight, height and bf is bs as well. Please dont lie here it will only hurt u not help. Some bros have already given u the best advice that u r gonna get here and u chose to ignore it. U r not ready for aas. Learn how to eat properly and train hard
    Last edited by roodogg; 05-23-2008 at 06:09 PM.

  15. #15
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    Quote Originally Posted by maxneo553 View Post
    If i replaced dbol with tbol 50mg ED for 4 weeks would it give me alot of acne or potentially gyno
    everyone is different. But that is better then what you had thought of

  16. #16
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by maxneo553 View Post
    My stats are 21, BF 12%, Weight: 180 pounds
    Quote Originally Posted by maxneo553 View Post
    21, Height 6'0, BF 11%, no cycle expirence (have been researching a bit though), weight 180 pounds
    Quote Originally Posted by maxneo553 View Post
    5'10
    Quote Originally Posted by maxneo553 View Post
    my stats are Age: 21, BF% 11, Weight: 175, Height 6'0, Age: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by maxneo553 View Post
    my stats are 20(turning 21 soon) 6'1 154 pounds BF% 10(last done in september)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxneo553 View Post
    I'm trying to gain mass. What I was going to do was to take Dianabol at 15mg per day with Nolvadex at 20mg per day on a 8 week cycle. Approx how much weight will I gain from this, also i'm 18 turning 19 soon and I think im still growing a bit will the Dbol stunt my growth even though im taking it in low doses. Will I be able to keep my gains after i stop, also whats a good work out just to gain some muscle mass (I have my own workout bu i just wanna hear some suggestions). Also how much will i have to change my diet ( will i have to greatly increase my calorie intake etc.) and will i be able to eat junk food as much.
    ok, these are your posts stats over the last 2 months, care to explain? let me guess, all typos, right?

  17. #17
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    ok, these are your posts stats over the last 2 months, care to explain? let me guess, all typos, right?
    good job big, you caught him in a lie

  18. #18
    lex57's Avatar
    lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,747
    minor details, just tell me what i wanna hear!

  19. #19
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    ok, these are your posts stats over the last 2 months, care to explain? let me guess, all typos, right?

  20. #20
    roodogg's Avatar
    roodogg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    289

  21. #21
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    Quote Originally Posted by roodogg View Post

  22. #22
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,158
    Quote Originally Posted by roodogg View Post
    thats pretty good bro

  23. #23
    roodogg's Avatar
    roodogg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    289
    I'm crackin myself up here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •