Thread: Kidney pain???

Stephan is offline Associate Member

Kidney pain???

Here is my cycle week 1-10 prop 50mg ed week 1-8 tren a 50mged

All of a sudden out of know where I am getting this pain in my kidney area...the pain feels like inflamation, Like something is tight back there. If I try to lift weights it starts throbing. I went to the doc yesterday and had urine test... He said I had red and whit blood cells in my urine which looked like might be kidney infection. He wasnt sure though. Im not sure what to do I am only 5 weeks into my cycle. I have been thinking about stopping the aas and starting clomid and nolva...I dont want to do that but I dont want to f*ck up my body either... Does anyone know what is going on with me???

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    the steroids shouldnt be the cause of the kidney infection if that is what you have.

health comes first though, if you feel like its best to stop, you should.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    also to clarify, its only a myth that you piss out blood while on tren , it is usually just excess tren metabolites that have oxidised and appear to be reddish resembling blood.

there hasnt been any proof yet that tren damages the kidneys

Deen54 is offline Member
    your kidneys were probably not in the best of shape to begin..then when
    you took juice it compounded the problem.

How do i know if this is kidney pain or (back pumps)

Malbolgia is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    How do i know if this is kidney pain or (back pumps)

That was my initial thought.

What did your doctor recommend after discovering the white and red blood cells in your urine? Did you tell him what you've been up to?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Here is my cycle week 1-10 prop 50mg ed week 1-8 tren a 50mged

All of a sudden out of know where I am getting this pain in my kidney area...the pain feels like inflamation, Like something is tight back there. If I try to lift weights it starts throbing. I went to the doc yesterday and had urine test... He said I had red and whit blood cells in my urine which looked like might be kidney infection. He wasnt sure though. Im not sure what to do I am only 5 weeks into my cycle. I have been thinking about stopping the aas and starting clomid and nolva...I dont want to do that but I dont want to f*ck up my body either... Does anyone know what is going on with me???
    Your kidney area? sure it's not liver pains on the right side, kidney pain is extremely rare, and the area would be all the mid/lower back on both sides, unless you got kidney stones or a serious infection you wont feel any kidney pain.

its on my left side behind my rib cage towards the middle of my back... The doctor put me on antibiotics I told him iv been teking creatine He told me to lay off it fow awhile...I wish I knew what the pains were.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    also to clarify, its only a myth that you piss out blood while on tren , it is usually just excess tren metabolites that have oxidised and appear to be reddish resembling blood.

there hasnt been any proof yet that tren damages the kidneys
    Well done Morph.

My kidneys kill sometimes during the first few days of a 17aa compound, but really no injects (winny) will affect your kidney.

As a med major man hit up your doc. Tell him what you are on and whats up.

Thread Information