Doberman is offline Associate Member

Cycle+Vacation Advice needed....

Hi Guys,

Im going to be starting up a Test E+Tren Cycle to help me shed the winter bulk soon but have a bit of a problem as on week 12 I go on vacation for a week with the boys and as such will be drinking (something I usually only do on vacation)
    my question is although I know I should be fine in terms of the AAS im using and alcohol I dont want to trash my gains and or make PCT a bitch! I thought about ending the cycle at 8 weeks but than I will be slap bang in the middle of PCT when im on vacation So my options are

1.) Extend the cycle to 16 weeks and do PCT when I come back?

2.) Errrr anyone got any other ideas!? And no I dont want to hear "dont drink" it's vacation time, and it only comes once a year
    Last edited by Doberman; 05-18-2008 at 03:35 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doberman View Post
    Hi Guys,

Im going to be starting up a Test E+Tren Cycle to help me shed the winter bulk soon but have a bit of a problem as on week 12 I go on vacation for a week with the boys and as such will be drinking (something I usually only do on vacation)
    my question is although I know I should be fine in terms of the AAS im using and alcohol I dont want to trash my gains and or make PCT a bitch! I thought about ending the cycle at 8 weeks but than I will be slap bang in the middle of PCT when im on vacation So my options are

1.) Extend the cycle to 16 weeks and do PCT when I come back?

2.) Errrr anyone got any other ideas!? And no I dont want to hear "dont drink" it's vacation time, and it only comes once a year
    Don't drink.
    You planned poorly.

Thread Information