skitz1 is offline Junior Member

Losing size, strength and weight...

I seem to be experiencing losses in size, strength and weight after 7 weeks into my 10 weeks d-bol/test-e 500mg p/w cycle. Basically, I've lost 2/3 pounds, my arms have lost 1/4 of an inch I've lost about 2 reps on my compound lifts. I'm thinking that perhaps the weight and size I've lost is water due to coming off the d-bol and perhaps I just get better strength gains from d-bol? My diet hasn't changed and I'd gained about 14 pounds uptil week six when they stopped and are now going backwards. It's pretty frustrating and am just wondering if anyone has any theories? Thanks in advance.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Any changes in your diet?

If not, it's the Dianabol , yes.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd go wit the dbol ..that stuff will bloat ya..thats most likey it dude.

No changes to my diet, in fact I upped the calories last week since my gains become stagnant.

moonroof is offline Junior Member
    Dont know dude , If your diet is good probably the d bol? how is your strength still lifting the same or No?

Definitely less. I had no problem getting 8 reps out on the 45kg dumbbells flat bench last week, now I'm struggling to get 6 reps. I also seem to have lost about 5 kg strength on flat bench.

moonroof is offline Junior Member
    If your weake it would seem that your muscles arent getting what they need . Aminos protien? Just my thought? Not sure though! ask a mod !!!!

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    fake juice real dbol ?

Test is definitely the real deal. Had it checked out, also the distributor is a company that my friend's cousin owns and that my friend works for. I'm also experiencing sides such as oily skin and unfortunately a ridiculous amount of hair loss, which is probably why I won't be able to cycle test again. I had my male pattern hair loss under control before the cycle but even the propecia and minoxidil hasn't worked. It's got really out of hand.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    I fear hairloss, but dbol , is harder on hair then test is...much harder. Maybe next time try a test P kicker instead of a dbol, that is what I will do.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    I fear hairloss, but dbol, is harder on hair then test is...much harder.
    Wrong. Naturally high Test levels is what cause men to go bald.

However, as he is using Finasteride, your statement is true. Dianabol is the worse in this scenario.

Deen54 is offline Member
    If you come off the dball..your size will drop ...remember d-ball is
    known for water retention.

I'm just a bit stumped about the strength loss though. Maybe I'm over training my chest, but I've always been a quick healer and strength was increasing at the beginning. I've basically got 3 weeks left injecting and then two weeks before I start pct. So that's five weeks until the effects are supposed to wear off. Maybe I should rest for the next three days then hit it hard for the remaining 4 and a 1/2 weeks, try and gain some more size.

crawdaddy is offline Associate Member
    The weight lose and size decrease are def a result of laying of the dbol . As for the strength decrease... a lot of dudes think its a mental thing.

Deen54 is offline Member
    Well once you lose the water retention your strength will dip down a bit.

CASHLS is offline Junior Member
    Over training is said to be the most common error in Bodybuilding and I believe that is true

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    I fear hairloss, but dbol, is harder on hair then test is...much harder. Maybe next time try a test P kicker instead of a dbol, that is what I will do.
    Dbol is NOT the cause of hair loss. You are just experienceing strength and weight loss due to coming off of dbol. You are in week 7 of cycle? [I]t takes 2 to 3 weeks for you to lose your fast gains from dbol. Stick with it for another 5 to 8 weeks, and you will start seeing results again, as long as you are getting enough fuel, carbs/protien, and working hard in the gym. Dbol is notorious for water weight gain, that is where the quick, extreme gains in strength and weight come from. If after another week or so, you dont see your gains coming back, maybe up your dose of test by 250mg a week, making it 750mg a week?????? Are you using nolva throughout your cycle? 25mg a day keeps gyno away, hehe................

steropower is offline Associate Member
    fake juice real dbol?
    That's what i thought.If the Test was real he wouldn't have lost anything when stopped Dbol and could keep on gaining some.

As I mentioned previously, the test is definitely the real deal. Reputable source, had it checked by an experienced user and my friend works for the company. Plus I'm also experiencing the typical sides from test.

Thread Information