Thread: Mexi Gear

HAFdawg is offline New Member

Mexi Gear

My source recently stopped distributing gear. Looks like i might head down to mexico and try to get some there again. Last time i got sust from a pharm and some deca and wini from a pet store. I would like to know how many fakes are floatin around in mex and where to go for best buys... Help appariciated!

Basically anything in mexico can be fake. The boarder town pharm's are in fierce competition with eachother. Some cut corners and buy low grade products wholesale. You really have to know what your looking for precisely. That means, looking at the color of the stoppers, exact lettering on the vials label etc...

The sust and deca redijects are pricey but i highly doubt anyone would go through the trouble to fake them.

Find a bro on here who's gone to the part of mexico your gonna be going to, just please dont start a thread about it. Do a google search. Plenty of info about buying gear in mexico.

If your in san diego you could do what a guy i knew used to do, He would ride the trolley into tijuana twice a week for his injections. trolley's are cheap and you dont ever have to break the law, Plus if the customs ask you if you have any gear you can smirk and sarcastically say: "Dude, look at me! its all already in my system!!!". and walk away while the customs agent looks dumb founded and cant do shit about it!!!

Thanks for the help. Geuss i'll need to know exactly where i want to go and exactly what i want then keep doin some more research. Thanks again

I live in nevada buy do wish i lived by the border like your friend there lol. Sounds like a nice trolley ride!

Yeah and i live only 2-3 hours from pill city AKA nogales. Thinkin of makin a trip down there soon as my tax rebate comes in!!!

Sweet. You gotta let me know how it goes...

Thread Information