rock01 is offline New Member

Low dose D-Bol after cycle

Coming off a Test Prop and Winny cycle and ready to start PCT. i HAVE HEARD OF PEOPLE USING LOW DOSE D-BOL TO KEEP GAINS WHILE IN BETWEEN CYCLES??? I think tey were using just 10-20 mgs a day. Does anybody have any success doing this or have you heard if this works?

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    it apparently does work, a friend of mine did it and says you can actually get 80% of your natural test back aswell and itll cut down on your cortisol levels which allow you to maintain muscle mass...the trick is to take it first thing in the morning about 10 mins after you wake up and your body wont recognise the d-bol as being a secondary source of anabolic , it surpasses your sensory system and allows your body to think its just part of your normal spike of test, by noon (or 6 hours or so) itll start to decline in your body just as your natural test would and your body wont know the difference.. nedless to say ill be trying this at the end of my cycle aswell to see how it goes..make sure its as soon as you wake up though so your body wont recognise it as being a secondary source of anabolic.. hope i helped and i hope someone else can chime in and explain it a little better in case i confused you...oh and make sure you only take about 10 mg or so..dont take too much..

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rock01 View Post
    Coming off a Test Prop and Winny cycle and ready to start PCT. i HAVE HEARD OF PEOPLE USING LOW DOSE D-BOL TO KEEP GAINS WHILE IN BETWEEN CYCLES??? I think tey were using just 10-20 mgs a day. Does anybody have any success doing this or have you heard if this works?
    Wouldnt advise it m8, stick by the rules as on/off cycle not on/sort of off, if you want your body to recover from the cycle then no bridging as your nat test will not go back to 100% in between cycles, best thing for bridging> food food and more food.lol

sorel_C is offline Member
    i knew a bunch that have tried this and its work'd personally i would just rather be on or off of everything,,,,,,

Thread Information