needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Anadrol to Finish

I have heard taking 1 anadrol per day for the last 7 days of your cycle before PCT is good for increasing your red blood cell count and helping you recover... i have been using high doses of test over 1500mgs per week so its not like it can shut me down much more... just ready to roll with HCG and thinking i may try this, do you think its a good idea ?

Thanks

dd0316 is offline Member
    y so much test
    did u ever read the article on steroid .com that stated that often times test over 1000mg will cause sides that will incredibly outway benifits
    any problems or issues while on that cycle

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns View Post
    I have heard taking 1 anadrol per day for the last 7 days of your cycle before PCT is good for increasing your red blood cell count and helping you recover... i have been using high doses of test over 1500mgs per week so its not like it can shut me down much more... just ready to roll with HCG and thinking i may try this, do you think its a good idea ?

Thanks
    Test a bit too high m8, i wouldnt recommend adrol at the end of a cycle.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Right i won't say your test is too high cause i don't know a damn thing about you or your cycle history, but oxys won't help you recover quicker and if your wanting to increase RBC just take 5 grms of vit C. ED.
    If you want to do something like that it would be best using a short ester test while you would normally be waiting to do PCT, if you see what i mean.

Thread Information