Dado5 is offline Associate Member

On my second cycle and feeling tired

This is my second cycle on test and deca .
    First cycle last year was 300 deca and 250 test every 5 days for 10 weeks. I felt great and my sex drive went to the roof. Gained about 25lbs and kept most of it.
    My PCT was HCG , Test cream T200, arimidex . All thru Dr. Prescription (legal).. I felt great, strong, great gains and sex drive was crazy….

Now I am on my second cycle same as first. 300 deca and 250 test. After first injection I felt great, but last Thursday I took second and my sex drive is down, and I feel tired as hell and feel like I am dragging thru the day. But when im at the gym I workout like crazy. This tiredness is killing me…

My diet is perfect and I have at least 7 to 8 h of sleep a night.

Anyone experienced tiredness or have any suggestions?

Thanks

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    ive felt tired during cycles i think its your bodys way of reparing its muscles sleep very important for muscle repare. working all day, training hard takes it out of you bro.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yea, some cycles i feel tired as hell. but see great gains. last cycle i was off the wall with energy all the time.

what test are you on?? E... Sust...Cyp??
    your taking shots every 5 days? that could be why. I would bump it up to every 3 days. will keep the blood levels at a more constant state. shoot like Mon and Thur. but if your seeing gains then do what works for you.
    my last few cycles ive been taking alot of Vitamin C. about 4000 mgs a day. split up 2000 when i wake up and 2000 in the afternoon. i have felt much better on cycle. helps fight off the test flu and i have had more energy then on previous cycles. maybe try that also.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    yea, some cycles i feel tired as hell. but see great gains. last cycle i was off the wall with energy all the time.

what test are you on?? E... Sust...Cyp??
    your taking shots every 5 days? that could be why. I would bump it up to every 3 days. will keep the blood levels at a more constant state. shoot like Mon and Thur. but if your seeing gains then do what works for you.
    my last few cycles ive been taking alot of Vitamin C. about 4000 mgs a day. split up 2000 when i wake up and 2000 in the afternoon. i have felt much better on cycle. helps fight off the test flu and i have had more energy then on previous cycles. maybe try that also.
    Im on Sust..
    First cycle i was doing every 5 days and it worked well for me. So i decided to do same for sec cycle.
    Ill try Vitamin C.
    I am keeping low dosage every 5 days as my blood pressure skyrockets up. At the end of first cycle at one point it was 160 over 100...
    For now BP is looking good.
    Another thing im taking is Enduracyn (niacin) just in case of cholesterol

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test gets a lot of ppl like that, but i think your PCT is the strangest iv'e seen, the whole idea of PCT is to get your natural test levels back up and running asap (in short) i find it hard to see that you did on that protocol, why wait till 2wks after you last shot of a long ester to start pct? (to get the test out of your system,) you were still taking test, albeit cream, but i think it's a possible cause, i would imagine your levels are all over the place.

oh wow. when i take sust i shoot it EOD. but like you said. your seeing results. go with it bro. yea. i really swear the Vit c has helped. i dont get test flu anymore. i used to all the time. and i just feel more energetic and better on cycle.
    your blood pressure could be rocketing up cuz of your levels being all over the place from shooting every 5 days. im not really informed on blood pressure though. i know when im on cycle.. even Tren A and Sust. that my blood pressure is awesome. my doc always tells me. but im young. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Test gets a lot of ppl like that, but i think your PCT is the strangest iv'e seen, the whole idea of PCT is to get your natural test levels back up and running asap (in short) i find it hard to see that you did on that protocol, why wait till 2wks after you last shot of a long ester to start pct? (to get the test out of your system,) you were still taking test, albeit cream, but i think it's a possible cause, i would imagine your levels are all over the place.
    I don't wait 2 weeks to start PCT. I start HCG right after and test T200 cream. T-200 cream is mixed and blended in pharmacy for my needs. It doesnt supress natural test, it boosts it up.

I belong to Hormonal clinic so i get all my PCH thru them.
    But they wont giver me other stuff but PCT only

Quote Originally Posted by Dado5 View Post
    I don't wait 2 weeks to start PCT. I start HCG right after and test T200 cream. T-200 cream is mixed and blended in pharmacy for my needs. It doesnt supress natural test, it boosts it up.

I belong to Hormonal clinic so i get all my PCH thru them.
    But they wont giver me other stuff but PCT only
    So immediately after your cycle you took that, ok so you aren't doing PCT, thats your choice mate, just saying it's possible that could be why you are feeling tired, the cream doesn't need to suppress your natural test because your HPTA is still down from your cycle, because you haven't done PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    So immediately after your cycle you took that, ok so you aren't doing PCT, thats your choice mate, just saying it's possible that could be why you are feeling tired, the cream doesn't need to suppress your natural test because your HPTA is still down from your cycle, because you haven't done PCT.
    Oh no im not done with my cycle yet. I was talking about first cycle and PCT.. worked great..

Im on my second cycle now, second shot was thursday and i am feeling tired. I still have 8 weeks to go

automatic is offline New Member
    This is my second cycle on test and deca .
    First cycle last year was 300 deca and 250 test every 5 days for 10 weeks. I felt great and my sex drive went to the roof. Gained about 25lbs and kept most of it.
    My PCT was HCG , Test cream T200, arimidex . All thru Dr. Prescription (legal).. I felt great, strong, great gains and sex drive was crazy….

Now I am on my second cycle same as first. 300 deca and 250 test. After first injection I felt great, but last Thursday I took second and my sex drive is down, and I feel tired as hell and feel like I am dragging thru the day. But when im at the gym I workout like crazy. This tiredness is killing me…

My diet is perfect and I have at least 7 to 8 h of sleep a night.

Anyone experienced tiredness or have any suggestions?

Thanks
    what kind of test are you currently running?

Quote Originally Posted by automatic View Post
    what kind of test are you currently running?
    sustanon 250

Oh no im not done with my cycle yet. I was talking about first cycle and PCT.. worked great..

Im on my second cycle now, second shot was thursday and i am feeling tired. I still have 8 weeks to go
    Whatever, just trying to help, forget PCT and everything else i said, it's your choice if you think it's not neccessary.

Just got home and got the blend of test im using:

100mg Test Decanoid
    60mg Test Phenylpropionate
    60mg Test Isocaproate
    30mg Test Propionate

Anything in here that would make me tired?

nope. thats a normal sust blend. nothing that would do it. but like we have said. its just your body adjusting to the new hormones in it. youll be cool. as long as your not fallin asleep while standing up.

Yep, sust makes a lot of ppl tired.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    nope. thats a normal sust blend. nothing that would do it. but like we have said. its just your body adjusting to the new hormones in it. youll be cool. as long as your not fallin asleep while standing up.
    Thanks
    I started taking Vit C today

Thread Information