jpkilla is offline New Member

Exclamation Third cycle advice.

I am thinking about trying this cycle out for some mass gains. I have done a couple of other steroid cycles before, but I wanted to ask about this one.

Weeks 1-10
    250mg/week Sustenon 250
    50mg/day Proviron (oral)

Weeks 1-3
    50mg/day Anadrol (oral)

Weeks ?
    ? /day Nolvadex (oral)

Please comment on this cycle and help with the ? marks for doses and weeks that I should take the Nolvadex. Thanks for your help guys.

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    why not take androl from begining to end of cycle for real mass works for me?

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    According to http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catanadrol.htm "The use of oxymetholone should be strict and brief. While it is no doubt the strongest steroid , quantitatively, its also by far the most hazardous steroid to your health."

The effects that anadrol have on the liver are not promising. Therefore, I would only like to take it for a short period of time. Thanks for your concern though.

Other than the time I should spend on anadrol, any other suggestions/critiques?
    Last edited by jpkilla; 05-19-2008 at 01:30 PM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS3 View Post
    yea, i would not recomend that with Anadrol . Its tough on ya. Pros and such may do that. Usually with D-bol though and not Anadrol.

Yeah, I have seen it done with both. I like the gains from Anadrol to kickstart my cycle much better though. Do you or anyone else have any suggestions about the Proviron of Nolvadex ?

and for jpkilla.... i wouldnt take the Nolvadex unless you see signs of gyno. use the estrogen to your advantage.

you could stretch the A-drol for 4 weeks instead of 3
    maybe bump up the dose. depends on how you react to it. you may have some sides at 50 mg but if not...

your only taking 250 mg a week of the sust?? i would bump it up to 500mg. 250 is pretty much replacment level

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    and for jpkilla.... i wouldnt take the Nolvadex unless you see signs of gyno. use the estrogen to your advantage.

you could stretch the A-drol for 4 weeks instead of 3
    maybe bump up the dose. depends on how you react to it. you may have some sides at 50 mg but if not...

your only taking 250 mg a week of the sust?? i would bump it up to 500mg. 250 is pretty much replacment level
    What shuold I take as a PCT, if not the Nolva?

I might stretch out Anadrol . Depends on sides.

I though 250mg was sufficient. I will have to look into that.

Thanks for the great advice. Keep it comin.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkilla View Post
    What shuold I take as a PCT, if not the Nolva?

I might stretch out Anadrol . Depends on sides.

I though 250mg was sufficient. I will have to look into that.

Thanks for the great advice. Keep it comin.
    oh you meant your taking the Nolva as PCT?? i thought you were using during your whole cycle. Yea yea, use it for PCT. at 20mgs a day. add in an AI. like arimidex to your PCT. Try and get some HCG if possible. Deca is a 19-Nor and is tough your nuts.

For the test... even beginner cycles use 500 mgs a week. 250 is really not going to do much. for fat loss or muscle gain. I would bump it up. Research a bit more.
    You say you have done 2 other cycles... what were they bro?

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    oh you meant your taking the Nolva as PCT?? i thought you were using during your whole cycle. Yea yea, use it for PCT. at 20mgs a day. add in an AI. like arimidex to your PCT. Try and get some HCG if possible. Deca is a 19-Nor and is tough your nuts.

For the test... even beginner cycles use 500 mgs a week. 250 is really not going to do much. for fat loss or muscle gain. I would bump it up. Research a bit more.
    You say you have done 2 other cycles... what were they bro?
    Shuold I do 500mg eod, once per week, twice per week? I am researching by asking questions before I do anything with this cycle. One more question, how many cc's is 500mgs?

bump

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Shuold I do 500mg eod, once per week, twice per week? I am researching by asking questions before I do anything with this cycle. One more question, how many cc's is 500mgs?

Read this, appologies, i just couldn't resist.

measurment question

Ok mate, lets get serious here, your going to do this anyway so here it is.
    Sustanon , 250mg shot 2x wk for 10 wks. Keep nolva on hand for any gyno symptoms.
    PCT; clomid wk1, 100mg ED wk2/3, 50mg ED.
    Nolva wk1, 40mg ED wk2/3/4/ and maybe wk 5 20mg ED, hcg an option if your nuts shrivel up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Read this, appologies, i just couldn't resist.

measurment question
    Haha...I am not ready for a steroids yet either. That is why I haven't even ordered them, and I am asking questions like the ones I am asking... lol

Ok mate, lets get serious here, your going to do this anyway so here it is.
    Sustanon , 250mg shot 2x wk for 10 wks. Keep nolva on hand for any gyno symptoms.
    PCT; clomid wk1, 100mg ED wk2/3, 50mg ED.
    Nolva wk1, 40mg ED wk2/3/4/ and maybe wk 5 20mg ED, hcg an option if your nuts shrivel up lol.
    Thank you so much for just getting to the point...haha... I don't know why people were saying EOD because 2x a week is not EOD, but o well. Why are you reccomending both clomid and nolva as PCT?

Thats what you'll need to get everything working properly again, you need to get your natural test production back asap, this will help maintain your gains and minimise loss and thats what we need.

Yes I know the reason of the PCT and both uses on Clomid and Nolva, but as Big Cat says here, http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catnolv.htm, that Nolva is the better choice of the two.

Yes I know the reason of the PCT and both uses on Clomid and Nolva, but as Big Cat says here, http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catnolv.htm, that Nolva is the better choice of the two.
    I can't think of any of BC's work that i haven't read, the guy knows his chemistry, but i have to disagree on that point, using both imo and experience will and does do a better job than either one alone.

I can't think of any of BC's work that i haven't read, the guy knows his chemistry, but i have to disagree on that point, using both imo and experience will and does do a better job than either one alone.
    Ok thanks for your advice man...If you or anyone else wants to answer some more questions I have about test cyp it would be greatly appreciated.

If I decide to go with cyp or enanthate , how many mg per pinn should I try, and how many pinn per week? lol might be confusing so...

mg/week?
    pinn/week? by myself...lol

Does anyone have any suggestions/alternatives for Proviron ?

Bump.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That cycle doesnt look very good, I would suggest something like this:

weeks:
    1-12 Test Enthanate 250-300mg twice per week so 500-600mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40-50mg ed split throughout the day

You should focus more on the injectable part of the cycle, Proviron and Anadrol together would be pretty tough on the organs. That cycle I posted is what my first cycle was except I also used winstrol injectable through the last 6 weeks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    That cycle doesnt look very good, I would suggest something like this:

weeks:
    1-12 Test Enthanate 250-300mg twice per week so 500-600mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40-50mg ed split throughout the day

You should focus more on the injectable part of the cycle, Proviron and Anadrol together would be pretty tough on the organs. That cycle I posted is what my first cycle was except I also used winstrol injectable through the last 6 weeks as well.
    Thanks for this advice. This is now what I have come to...

1-10 Test Cyp 250mg Mon. / 250mg Thurs.
    1-4 Dbol 25-40mg ED
    12-14 Nolvadex 40mg ED
    15-16 Nolvadex 20mg ED

Thread Information