Thread: Help Please

gingerwinger is offline New Member

Help Please

I have just started a job on an oil rig i work three weeks on three weeks off. I cant take injectable steroids with me on the rig and was wondering if i could just take them in the three weeks i am off. If I can i would l;ike to know what is best to take and how much. I can take oral away with me but would rather not just take them only. I am 240 pounds 6 ft tall bench 130kg. I have done several 12 week cycles before so not my first time. I would appriciate any advice given
    Thanks
    Gingerwinger

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    three weeks isn't even enough time to run an oral cycle so i would say no, at least until you can find the time to properly do it, even if you had a test that you didn't have to inject for three weeks you wouldn't be able to workout so it would be a waste

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    like phate said...3 weeks doesn't seem like enough time.

If you are going to do it anyway. the only thing i could think of would be test suspension

Read up on it if you haven't already.

I can inject for the three weeks i am home and i can take oral at any time even when away.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    the problem with that is your blood serum levels will fluctuate, which will cause the testosterone to be converted to estrogen, you'll have really bad sides and very little gains if you do it

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you might have to resign yourself to the fact, that your not really in a position to take steroids , however, i do know of ppl that have had results running a 14 days on 14 days off dbol cycle, i see no reason why you couldn't extend that to 21 days, but thats your choice, it's not a recommendation and iv'e never tried it personally.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerwinger View Post
    I have just started a job on an oil rig i work three weeks on three weeks off. I cant take injectable steroids with me on the rig and was wondering if i could just take them in the three weeks i am off. If I can i would l;ike to know what is best to take and how much. I can take oral away with me but would rather not just take them only. I am 240 pounds 6 ft tall bench 130kg. I have done several 12 week cycles before so not my first time. I would appriciate any advice given
    Thanks
    Gingerwinger
    Don't waste your time and money. Wait until you can do it the right way. IMO

i can work out at work there is a massive gym on the rig

Thread Information