catfish is offline Junior Member

Test E for my first cycle?

I am 29 years old, never done a cycle before and I have done some reading on this site and I have decided to go with a Test E cycle alone as my first. I've noticed a few other people have done it but I would like some feedback for myself. I'm 5'11", 180 lbs with a little over a year of working out steadily from 3 times a week to sometimes 6 times a week. My body fat is between 18-22% and that is one question I have is why people usually say to get your body fat down before you cycle....please answer that for me. Thanks

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah you really need to get your bf% down. what does your diet look like?

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    get a clean diet with a good workout and 500mgs test would work gr8 for you.

catfish is offline Junior Member
    My diet is pretty good right now but once I start I will eat a whole lot better, still any answers for why everyone says less bodyfat is better to start a cycle?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by catfish View Post
    My diet is pretty good right now but once I start I will eat a whole lot better, still any answers for why everyone says less bodyfat is better to start a cycle?
    Then you will end your cycle and go right back. If you don't have the diet discipline then save your money and start the cycle when you do.

Test e 500 x2 a week (mon night / thur morning) is great for first cycle.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    the reasons for starting a cycle with a low bodyfat, i could write for pages on this but i'll keep it short, basically using AS, especially long esters like test e will cause you to retain water, which will increase your blood pressure, not good if you body fat is above 15% because you are already at risk,

since testosterone is based off of the cholesterol molecule (yes the one your thinking of), AS affect your cholesterol levels and lipid profile, if you are overweight this can be really bad

finally, fat has estrogen receptors in it, this makes a person with more fat way more likely to have estrogen related sides such as water retention, gyno, emotional swings.....

hope that helps a little

Thread Information