Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    skinnyc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7

    Too late to stack?

    I am currently on my first cycle, i am taking test-cypionate and im 6 shots deep into it. I am wondering what is a good stack-combo, other than deca .

    My friend has reccomended starting to take Dbol and continue with it when I finish the cypionate.

    Is 6 shots deep too late to start stacking with something such as Dbol?

  2. #2
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    welcome.
    for a first cycle I would stay with one compound.
    what are your stats?
    what will your pct be?

  3. #3
    sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyc View Post
    I am currently on my first cycle, i am taking test-cypionate and im 6 shots deep into it. I am wondering what is a good stack-combo, other than deca .

    My friend has reccomended starting to take Dbol and continue with it when I finish the cypionate.

    Is 6 shots deep too late to start stacking with something such as Dbol?
    yep stick with what youve got add it in your next cycle

  4. #4
    skinnyc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7
    thanks.

    im 19 years old, about 6 feet tall and when i started the shots i weighed 150 lbs, i havent weighed since then. work out at least 4-5 times a week and try to eat as much as i can pretty much everyday.

    for pct my friend has suggest arimidex once i finish my shots of cyp

  5. #5
    hdrider135 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    431
    how often are your shots, once or twice a week?

  6. #6
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,651
    arimidex only is not a pct, take some time to read in the pct section.
    your stats indicate that you should not be on a cycle yet, to be honest, your diet sucks. take some time to read up on diets in the diet forum, you can gain a great deal just with proper nutrition. good luck.

  7. #7
    skinnyc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7
    ive gone 3 shots of 1cc per week

  8. #8
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyc View Post
    thanks.

    im 19 years old, about 6 feet tall and when i started the shots i weighed 150 lbs, i havent weighed since then. work out at least 4-5 times a week and try to eat as much as i can pretty much everyday.

    for pct my friend has suggest arimidex once i finish my shots of cyp
    I hate to be the first to say this but,,WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? 19 is way too young and 6' 150? And no prepared pct? You've been getting bad advice.

  9. #9
    skinnyc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7
    lol well hence, im on here hoping for some advice from experienced users.
    alot of my friends are using or have used steroids but clearly they havent been receiving any good advice either.

  10. #10
    ottomaddox's Avatar
    ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fairfax,CA.
    Posts
    2,960
    Here's some advice, get off of the steroids and do a proper PCT.

  11. #11
    skinnyc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7
    Not trying to ask stupid questions but asking my buddies isnt exactly getting me anywhere good.

    Since I have already taken 6 shots out of a bottle which is supposed to have 10 total, should I finish off the rest of the shots or just stop now and get a PCT?

  12. #12
    inky-e's Avatar
    inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the three oh!
    Posts
    13,329
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyc View Post
    Not trying to ask stupid questions but asking my buddies isnt exactly getting me anywhere good.

    Since I have already taken 6 shots out of a bottle which is supposed to have 10 total, should I finish off the rest of the shots or just stop now and get a PCT?
    IMO, you've already plunged into the dark side, finish your 10 shots, in the meantime research a pct for yourself, there's plenty of info here. get it at least a few weeks before your last shot as to not run around like a chucken with its head cut off at the last minute.Don't feel bad, alot of young guys make the same mistake, I can tell you some fukked up shit the kids around the gym tell me about. the problem is that some sources will sell you whatever you want ,and that doesn't always coincide with what is good for you. It relly angers me to hear some of these stories, but you make your choices and pay the consequences. Get moving on pct! good luck

  13. #13
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyc View Post
    I am currently on my first cycle, i am taking test-cypionate and im 6 shots deep into it. I am wondering what is a good stack-combo, other than deca .

    My friend has reccomended starting to take Dbol and continue with it when I finish the cypionate.

    Is 6 shots deep too late to start stacking with something such as Dbol?
    id stick this one out with the TEST CYP

  14. #14
    Stoneco|d's Avatar
    Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    333
    10 shots of test cyp won't do shit. I felt it at week 7 which is after 14 shots. I don't know, just do w/e these guys say. I am not a pro at this or anything.

  15. #15
    PowerPress is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyc View Post
    ive gone 3 shots of 1cc per week
    how many mg's per cc/ml?

  16. #16
    skinnyc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    IMO, you've already plunged into the dark side, finish your 10 shots, in the meantime research a pct for yourself, there's plenty of info here. get it at least a few weeks before your last shot as to not run around like a chucken with its head cut off at the last minute.Don't feel bad, alot of young guys make the same mistake, I can tell you some fukked up shit the kids around the gym tell me about. the problem is that some sources will sell you whatever you want ,and that doesn't always coincide with what is good for you. It relly angers me to hear some of these stories, but you make your choices and pay the consequences. Get moving on pct! good luck
    thanks inky

  17. #17
    skinnyc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerPress View Post
    how many mg's per cc/ml?
    the bottle reads 250mg/ml

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •