Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow -->First Cycle!!!

This will be my first cycle on AAS. I'm pretty anxious to start but i wanted to put it on here to get it looked at by the pros. I posted it b4 about a week or so ago and only 3ppl looked at it? I wanted more ppl to see it and it seems if you put "First Cycle" everybody looks at it. So sry for those FEW ppl that already commented for everybody please take a look and comment. I was thinking about adding tren but after reading about it seems to be a pretty hardcore steroid , so i didn't think it'd be a good idea for a first cycle. Anyway thanks for looking:

week 1: 1000mgs of Test E ew
    week 2-12: 500mgs of Test E ew
    week 1-12: 60mgs ed of Tbol

I wanted to frontload Tbol as well, but because of the liver toxicity i thought that might be a bad idea? Any input on that? Thanks for everybody's help, learned alot from this website.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    stats?

Crap I forgot that i'm gonna be running .25mgs eod of adex while on cycle, wk 1-12. I'm 25yr, 5'7, 172, bf around 12%.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    before big flips im gonna say spend some time in the diet forum.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    whats your training experience, post your diet macros or something, diet is the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF BODYBUILDING cause if you think about it, you can take all the steroids you want and workout every day but if you don't give your body the building blocks it needs when it needs them then you have nothing to build with

I'm not positive about the BF% my gym doesn't measure it. Its a pretty small hole in the wall. I've been training for 4yrs off and on, heavily the past 9mos. My diet changes all the time but i try and stay to this basic foundation:

Meal 1: protein/carbs/fat
    high protein ceral
    or
    oats, both with protein shake
    total: 75gs/20gs/3gs

Meal 2:
    Low fat meal w/
    protein drink 51gs/30gs/6gs

Meal 3:
    Low fat meal
    or
    lean protein meat 20gs/15gs/15gs

Meal 4:
    Low fat meal
    or
    lean protein meat
    with protein drink or shake 70gs/15gs/15gs

Meal 5: (optional)
    Protein shake
    sometimes low fat meal or
    chicken 20gs/15gs/15gs

Goodnight juice
    protein shake or drink 50gs/0gs/1g

Again this is just a guideline. My schedule changes all the time but i try to stay close to this. Unfortunately i forgot the damn calories, i'm going to the store tomorrow, but to give you an idea its about 2000-2200. No, i'm not wanting to bulk but rather cut or lean bulk. All the estimates i gave you are on the higher side. Sometimes those meal have less fat......sometimes. It's just an estimated foundation.

mutefruit is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I'm not positive about the BF% my gym doesn't measure it. Its a pretty small hole in the wall. I've been training for 4yrs off and on, heavily the past 9mos. My diet changes all the time but i try and stay to this basic foundation:

Meal 1: protein/carbs/fat
    high protein ceral
    or
    oats, both with protein shake
    total: 75gs/20gs/3gs

Meal 2:
    Low fat meal w/
    protein drink 51gs/30gs/6gs

Meal 3:
    Low fat meal
    or
    lean protein meat 20gs/15gs/15gs

Meal 4:
    Low fat meal
    or
    lean protein meat
    with protein drink or shake 70gs/15gs/15gs

Meal 5: (optional)
    Protein shake
    sometimes low fat meal or
    chicken 20gs/15gs/15gs

Goodnight juice
    protein shake or drink 50gs/0gs/1g

Again this is just a guideline. My schedule changes all the time but i try to stay close to this. Unfortunately i forgot the damn calories, i'm going to the store tomorrow, but to give you an idea its about 2000-2200. No, i'm not wanting to bulk but rather cut or lean bulk. All the estimates i gave you are on the higher side. Sometimes those meal have less fat......sometimes. It's just an estimated foundation.

I am a serious newb but I have been absorbing alot is it me or are you taking in to much protein your body can only absorb so much every 3 hours

its ok. Numerous ppl told me to take 200+ grams of protein a day and other told me 300gs. So since i'm not bulking rather, cutting/lean bulking i tend to end up around 220-260 usually. This is just a guideline, its not in stone. Suggestions.....i'm open to them. I'm not gonna be like some ppl here and bitch when ppl try to help.

All that work and everybody goes to sleep! Damnit its happening again!

here's a diet to model yours after, its nutrient timed and very good for cutting, also easy to change to bulking if necessary

Meal 1 - 5 egg whites (cal 80, pro18), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat5), 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5). sprinkle cinnamon. TOTALS - Cal 485, carbs 53 pro 50, Fat 6.5

WORKOUT

PWO - 2 scoop whey (cal224, carb5, pro46, fat3), WMS 80g (cal280 carb68) TOTALS – Cal519, carbs73, pro58 fat 3

PPWO - Tuna 1/2 tin (cal 72,carb0 pro15 ), Oats 80g (cal295 carb51 pro12 fat4) 1scoop whey (cal112, carb2.5, pro23, fat1.5) TOTALS – cal480 carbs53 pro50 fat5.5

meal 4 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Coconut Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 5 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) Flax Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Meal 6 - 175g chicken (cal289 pro54 fat5) hemp Oil (cal83 fat9g) TOTALS – cal372, pro54, fat14

Before Bed – Lean Mince200g (cal328 pro51 fat12) TOTALS cal328 pro51 fat12

DAILY TOTAL Cal 2928Carbs 179 Protein 360 fat 68.5

Each chicken meal served with a handful of fibrous green veg bringing carbs to approx 200g per day in total.

One thing to note is that i don't use that many protein shakes, you need solid food, try to use no more than 2 shakes a day, most days i use one before morning cardio to help combat catabolism, and one post workout for the quick whey digestion

I appreciate the diet model that does look pretty easy and high adjustable which is exactly what i need. Thank you very much. I'll readjust my diet where i can. But back to the cycle what you think of that??

i'm not very familiar with tbol so i can't comment on that, but i'll bump you a couple time tomorrow to get you some responses on it, the best i can do right now is post a beginner test cycle post that i wrote a while ago, it has a ton of links to stickies that are really good reads for your first cycle, i'll post it if you want

I read alot of those beginner's cycles that you find on steroid .com. Mine is pretty to that. I changed the deca to tbol because deca has alot of water retention and I HATE water retention. Tbol has lil to no water retention and supposed to be an excellant strength compound so thats why i switched that. Test E seems the be the foundation for any cycle. I choose Test E for the 1x a week injection because I never injected b4 and i'm not really found of needles, but oh well. I'm thinking of increasing the first week to "frontload" the cycle. Instead of taking 5wks for Test E to kick in, it'll be at 95% of its potentcy at wk 2 (79% at wk 1 instead the normal dose which is 39%) I know you said you'll comment on my cycle tomorrow but thats the reasoning behind it.

k, well first of all your should inject test e every 3.5 days, so monday morning, thursday night, that way

your reasoning if good, here is that post anyway, read through it, everything in it is useful in some way

Test Beginner cycle info

here, i'll lay out some stuff for you,
    first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

if you take the dbol, supplement with liv52 to help you liver cope with breaking down the dbol

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    all most everyone here says test only cycle is the best way to go on your first cycle....Im on my first test only cycle now and its going great

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    yup and look what it has done for his chest.

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    k, well first of all your should inject test e every 3.5 days, so monday morning, thursday night, that way

your reasoning if good, here is that post anyway, read through it, everything in it is useful in some way

Test Beginner cycle info

here, i'll lay out some stuff for you,
    first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

if you take the dbol, supplement with liv52 to help you liver cope with breaking down the dbol

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck
    ok I said earlier in the thread that i'm gonna run .25mgs of arimidex in case of bloating. I'm firmly against bloating so i'm gonna start with .25mgs that should be enough to prevent it from test e and tbol, because I shouldn't get much if any. Secondly, I didn't say anything about my PCT but since you bought it up, lol. I already read thru those links you put on there. I'm leaning towards the anothoy robert's one, which is aromoisin and nolva ( I just don't know the doeage yet). I wanna run those compounds for PCT since i'm already using the arimdex for my 12wk cycle. That it'll be something different. I'm not gonna take Dbol I can't stand that crap. I've been on dbol for the past 2 wks and HATE it, again against water retention. Instead thats why I wanted to frontload the test. However do to your input I think I might readjust when i shoot the test. Before I was gonna take 500mgs in the morning then another 500mgs that same evening. Stay on that for 7days then start the 500mgs for the other 11wks. But now your telling me to shoot the test e every 3.5 days? Should I still do that if i frontload? How does the frontloading sound?

Thats .25mgs eod. Just enough to prevent the bloating. I always remember to add something after i hit the submit button!

Yes i'm bumping my own thread to get more responses.

ok last time

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    age?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    age?
    24 check the profile

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok iv'e read it all, 500mg test morning and night for 7days have i got that right.?

just for the first day/wk. Wk 2-12 it'll be 500. Also I'm getting told that test e should be shoot every 3.5 days instead of once a week. That true? Is it better to do that?

KISS, just shoot 250mg twice wk say mon/thur, that simple mate.

Blog Entries
    ok Mr. 24yr old..next time you post can u post your complete stats please? thank you

to answer your question on Tbol you can use it to kick off your cycle untill your test kicks in..i wouldnt run any orals for longer than 7weeks but thats my opinion...yes its true the liver toxicity isnt as bad with tbol as opposed to other drugs..but it is there and if you dont take care of that you will feel it....u should deff use it as a "kicker"

if anything you should just run the Test-E at a lower dosage instead of front loading...this is your 1st cycle and you dont know how your body is going to react...its always good to be safe brother...but hey, thats just my opinion

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    This will be my first cycle on AAS. I'm pretty anxious to start but i wanted to put it on here to get it looked at by the pros. I posted it b4 about a week or so ago and only 3ppl looked at it? I wanted more ppl to see it and it seems if you put "First Cycle" everybody looks at it. So sry for those FEW ppl that already commented for everybody please take a look and comment. I was thinking about adding tren but after reading about it seems to be a pretty hardcore steroid , so i didn't think it'd be a good idea for a first cycle. Anyway thanks for looking:

week 1: 1000mgs of Test E ew
    week 2-12: 500mgs of Test E ew
    week 1-12: 60mgs ed of Tbol

I wanted to frontload Tbol as well, but because of the liver toxicity i thought that might be a bad idea? Any input on that? Thanks for everybody's help, learned alot from this website.
    Imo very good for a first cycle. no dont frontload tbol, no need it should be doing its thing within a week

thanks to everybody for their input. Anybody else? I'll look into how long ppl run tbol Emilio I didn't think of that, good point.

Blog Entries
    thats what we're here for..trying to help you cover every angle brother

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfh_Y_guy View Post
    Imo very good for a first cycle. no dont frontload tbol, no need it should be doing its thing within a week
    no it shouldnt... tbol dosent kick till mid week 3....

I wanted to add tbol because its supposed to be a great lean bulker/strength builder. The more common cycle is test/deca but deca is more of a bulk cuz of the water retention and I'm against water retention. I'm trying to do a lean bulking/strength cycle. It's supposed to have lil sides to it which is why its becoming more popular and more expensive. What do you guys think of tbol in this cycle. I was thinking of doing masteron instead or in addtion to, but because its my first cycle I think sticking to 2 compounds instead of 3 would be a better idea. Am I right?

I wanted to add tbol because its supposed to be a great lean bulker/strength builder. The more common cycle is test/deca but deca is more of a bulk cuz of the water retention and I'm against water retention. I'm trying to do a lean bulking/strength cycle. It's supposed to have lil sides to it which is why its becoming more popular and more expensive. What do you guys think of tbol in this cycle. I was thinking of doing masteron instead or in addtion to, but because its my first cycle I think sticking to 2 compounds instead of 3 would be a better idea. Am I right?

I give in, are you right?

Am I right......I was asking your guys.

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    yes you are right to stick to the 2 compounds. this is good first cycle imo.

Damnit I really wanted to try Masteron too, seeing that I can only take the tbol for 8wks. Oh well I guess.

Ok I think i found a good place to get some Masteron . What you think is a good dosage? The Masteron is a P and E blend. I was thinking about taking 200mgs every 3.5 days. Any suggestions?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Ok I think i found a good place to get some Masteron . What you think is a good dosage? The Masteron is a P and E blend. I was thinking about taking 200mgs every 3.5 days. Any suggestions?

What????? Masteron is a mix of test prop and test enth?? is that what someone has told you??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    is this what they are selling to you??

(Drostanolone Propionate)
    [17beta-Hydroxy-2alpha-methyl-5alpha-androstan-3-one propionate]
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

No no no. Its Masteron but it has both esters in it. enth and propionate . I'll see if I can post that in here.

Drostanolone Enanthate and Propionate , 1 x 10 ml (200mg/ml), thats exactly from them. I'm assuming that its 100mg of enth and 100mg prop. Just a guess tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information