Redzeater is offline New Member

Test prop/eq/and hydroxicut ???

I just started my second cycle in five years. I am taking 450 mgs of test prop a week and 600mgs of EQ a week. I am really trying to lean out as much as possible, would it be ok to take hydroxicut hardcore while on cycle ?? or would it be too much ???

Even before the hydroxicut (no cycle) I at times would get chest pains on my left and only when taking a intense deep breathe i would feel it over my heart at the top of my breathe. I went to the docter he said every thing was ok but to lay off red bulls....I am young and shouldnt have any problems ( I did have a hoist or w/e its called that moniters the heart beat and they looked at everything with a sonogram machine and said I was fine.

When I take hydroxicut (no cycle) I get very very gitty, and my hands slightly shake and hyper...very hyper ? I am sensative to caffeine I guess,but I am just worried something will go wrong so Id figured Id ask. Thanks in advance.

Ethan.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Ok hydroxycut is just caffine. Are you trying to cut up? What are your stats?

yea I am trying to have a lean bulk but, more so towards being lean and cut.
    I m 24 yrs old 5'6 weight a few days ago was 156 and about 13% body fat (not to sure about the body fat %)

i heard arimidex is good for preventing water rentention doesnt let you bloat, should I drop the hydroxicut and take arimidex daily ? also I should have letro on hand in case of gyno or does the arimidex help with that. My PCT after the cycle is going to be HCG and clomid, should I change anything up. Thanks in advance.

Hmm we're close to the same build. Anyway, I would suggest ephedra. Caffine speeds you up, yes but doesn't attack any receptor which is what actually causes fat loss. You can buy straight ephedra or theres places that are online that sell ephedra/caffine/hoodia in the same pills. However eating 5x a day will help your metabolism speed up which is something else you want. If you want information on dieting they have some good samples in the diet forum. If you want a link to the store I get mine from you can pm me. If you wanna know a lil more about that pill i'm talking about just respond here. I don't wanna write all that for nothing, lol! But back to the question, ephedra is one of the weaker of the stims/fat burners. Clenbuterol would be your next step. However "clen " has caffine like sytopms. The next one up is Albuterol that works just as good as clen if not better. This is the only one I haven't taken so I cannot comment on its effectiveness. Its also fairly newer, and I have yet to find it. Best believe when I do, I'll be getting some. Judging solely off your stats your fairly skinny now, or really lean, either way I don't think you need something that strong. Btw I'm not even gonna start on DNP , which is like the eddie baurer of stims and it also the most dangerous. Understand or do you need to go a lil deeper?

Quote Originally Posted by Redzeater View Post
    i heard arimidex is good for preventing water rentention doesnt let you bloat, should I drop the hydroxicut and take arimidex daily ? also I should have letro on hand in case of gyno or does the arimidex help with that. My PCT after the cycle is going to be HCG and clomid, should I change anything up. Thanks in advance.
    Arimidex does help with bloating. It does that by increasing testostrone by 50% and decrease estrogen by 58%. Something like that, I can't remember the exact numbers. Definately read the "steroid profile" on arimidex but yes it does. You will not need both arimdex and letro because arimidex helps with the gyno. I think .25mgs every other day will be sufficent since your running both cutting compounds. If anything you can increase it to .25mgs every day if you start noticing bloating, but I don't think you will. Clomid is a pretty weak PCT but it works. Actually arimidex is a better PCT than Clomid in my opinion. I'm gonna be running .25mgs of adex (Arimidex) every day during my cycle as well so i'm with you on that. However for my PCT I'm gonna do the Anothoy Roberts one with is Aromisin and Nolva. I would read the Anothoy Roberts PCT thread and the steroid profile on arimidex just so you know what your dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Arimidex does help with bloating. It does that by increasing testostrone by 50% and decrease estrogen by 58%. Something like that, I can't remember the exact numbers. Definately read the "steroid profile" on arimidex but yes it does. You will not need both arimdex and letro because arimidex helps with the gyno. I think .25mgs every other day will be sufficent since your running both cutting compounds. If anything you can increase it to .25mgs every day if you start noticing bloating, but I don't think you will. Clomid is a pretty weak PCT but it works. Actually arimidex is a better PCT than Clomid in my opinion. I'm gonna be running .25mgs of adex (Arimidex) every day during my cycle as well so i'm with you on that. However for my PCT I'm gonna do the Anothoy Roberts one with is Aromisin and Nolva. I would read the Anothoy Roberts PCT thread and the steroid profile on arimidex just so you know what your dealing with.

thanks for all your advise, I am not fat, not LEANNNN but definatley skinny, at times when I eat I get a small, slight, like very small gut but then goes away and when I am working out, after my cardio my stomach is really close to flat. I m not sure if I will take the hydroxicut on the days I shoot up cus I am really sensative to it.Thanks again for the info partner, now let me read up on this diet and pct then hit you up for info on them pills incase hydoxycut doesnt cut it.

Ethan

Thread Information