Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Who chickened out?

OK who has chickened out taking their first aas injection? Self administrating.
    Going for my first tonight, chickening out so far. I do HGH every day via doctors prescription but the needle looks so much smaller than the 22g 1 1/2 for Test. I think I'm going to hold out until I can go over to my buddies house who's GF is a nurse and have her do my first one. LOL I'm still going to try tonight but we will see.

I want to hear your stories.

Read post #38 I did it.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-12-2008 at 12:49 PM.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    make sure the hole of the needle is facing downward...i found it to be painful when it was facing twards me....

inject

s l o oo o w

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Not me, I have never been scared of needles. I did it in front of a mirror, ass shot. Good luck, after you do it a couple of times, you well say to yourself "self, what the hell was I worried about?"

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio_Rebenga View Post
    make sure the hole of the needle is facing downward...i found it to be painful when it was facing twards me....

inject

s l o oo o w
    I had to read that 2x, I though you where going to say make sure you dont try to inject the plunger side. LOL

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I had to read that 2x, I though you where going to say make sure you dont try to inject the plunger side. LOL
    yea that too

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    did my first injection by myself at a guys house who has done it before.
    he was just there to make sure i did everything right.

Injected in my left delt and then almost immediately passed out.
    I think i was holding my breath and combining that with the fact that i was a little scared of needles cause me to feel like passing out.

Not a problem anymore....do everything slowly and take deep breaths so you don't almost pass out...like me

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    or use the fruit juice trick i told you about a while ago

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    oh, wear a bandana because you might sweat like a MOFO because you are worried...LOL

zaboomafoo is offline New Member
    you will be ok man. i just started my first cycle 3 weeks ago. but i will tell you tho i did have the shakes for my first injection. And now its just routine for me... just like brushing my teeth

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    Yes you did and I made sure to drink some orange juice before trying to inject. Thank you for the advise.

Oh, didnt I say, I'm afraid to brush my teeth also. LOL

Yeah I'm sure after my first one or two I will be fine, it's just getting past that first one.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-10-2008 at 12:29 AM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    my first inject was quad, just sat in front of the tv, took a few min but it's so easy just go for it

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    injections dont hurt at all its the next day that does

pognog is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbuffguy View Post
    injections dont hurt at all its the next day that does
    Thanks, now I'm really never gonna try

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    my first inject was quad, just sat in front of the tv, took a few min but it's so easy just go for it
    How was the first time quad? Im thinking about doing the quad for the first time but I am kinda scared.

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    quad gave me less first time pain than the glute or delt

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I like the idea of shooting quads at first just because it's easier to keep an eye on it later in case anything should go south on you...

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes you did and I made sure to drink some orange juice before trying to inject. Thank you for the advise.

Oh, didnt I say, I'm afraid to brush my teeth also. LOL

Yeah I'm sure after my first one or two I will be fine, it's just getting past that first one.
    On a side note...whats up with the av? Is that real?

_007 is offline Associate Member
    When i was a kid i used to cry when i needed a blood test or inoculation. I did my first steroid injection @ my house on my own & it was easy. Think its better to inject yourself then have a nurse or doc do it. Its not painfull @ all just dont hype it up to much ide start with delts they are smooth as butter.

DS21 is offline Member
    My first time was 100mgs prop and 100mgs winny in the quad. Didn't hurt while doing it, but the whole week was F**ken painful!! Now it is a daily rutin, like the other person said, it's like brushing your teeth. I have been pussing out on pec injections though. Goood luck with getting it done, but it does become second nature and the next day pain becomes normal.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    It took me a couple of hours and a few whiskys to do my first one .... then I thought "what a woos!" no problem at all after that!

stoney_creek is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    this works really good

stoney_creek is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskey15 View Post
    How was the first time quad? Im thinking about doing the quad for the first time but I am kinda scared.
    the injetion is painless, but a day or two later u feel it in ur muscle feels like a charlie horse. I liked doin it there cus i was so nervous for my first shot i wanted to c exactly wut was goin on.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    my 1st one i put the back end of the syringe against the wall and just leaned into the needle. it was easy. now ill inject about anywhere on my body.
    i think a lot of peoples fear of needles come from their parent threatening them with "if your not good ill tell the doctor to give you a shot" when they are kids. a couple days ago i gave an 8yo girl a 20g IV and she didnt flinch or cry. i walk to the next room with a 29yo Man and he about had a panic attack after he saw the needle. its all in your head.
    Last edited by peteroy01; 05-10-2008 at 02:38 PM. Reason: sp

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I tend to put all of my weight on the other leg and try to relax the muscle in the glute I am shooting as much as possible. Next, I do not put the needle in slow, at all. I use the weight of the syringe and fluid to "dart" it right in. If you do not do it hard enough it will just pierce the top layer of skin creating a pinch. This can cause you to flex your glute. Sometimes if you are committed to jabbing the needle in you just push it through your flexed glute. This causes the muscle to tear a little more making the overall shot a little more painful. Just try to imagine throwing a dart into a dart board and you want it to stick. You just need to jab the syringe hard enough the first time to get it all the way in. HGH shots can just be pushed in slowly, but these are different.
    Also, once it is in and you aspirate , inject the AAS very slowly. There is no need to quickly force it in.
    Good Luck.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    You have to get someone experienced for inject you the first time.
    then, once learned how to do, go your own

Thanks for all the tips/advise. I'm glad I didnt do it last night. I was feeling a little under the weather yesterday and feel like total crap today. I might have blamed it on the aas if I had done it. I will wait to start until I'm feeling better. Whole body aches today, every joint and muscle feel like I got in a car accident yesterday....It figures, I have the next 3 days off work.

bombtrack is offline Banned
    thanks for your help on the IGF and CJC-1295
    -my first one I did was a quad if you know where to stick it you will be surprised at how painless it is!-make sure you have ate somethig recently do the oj too if you want-I was fine on all of my shots except my third one-make sure you are
    really calm before hand if you feel funny at all if you are by yourself pull it out and lay down on your back and with soles of shoes flat knees bent at about 40-45% angle and breath-when your better in a couple mins take needle off put new one on and go for it again

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    i have did a glute injection on my own just viewed it in the mirror bit awkard cause it shifts everything back to front lol and i found it was easier to get the needle in than actually injecting the gear.

pigrond is offline Member
    my 1st shoti did myself was npp i shot it into my bicept the needle 21g1.5 and i stuck it all the way in cause my buddy said so .i have never been in so much pain .i learned a good lesson.dont listen to your dumb ass friends .i shot 3ml in 1 shot 1st ever shot in the bicept i couldnt move my arm for 4 days .after that i bought 23g 1"needles and found out how much i should be shooting in virgin muscle .by doing a lot research ive come along way and none of my shots exceed 2ml .i also look forward to my next shot

kick6 is offline Banned
    I still get shaky when I start depressing the plunger sometimes.

cntrybdass is offline New Member
    I've always done my own injections. I have realized if you don't relax the area where you are pushing the pin in, it is alot tougher and a little more uneasy. Once you get past your first injection, you'll be a pro and the rest will be so much easier.

aj2008 is offline New Member
    totally agree with chuck you need someone to show you how to inject at least.when you start hitting nerves and veins you will understand be careful bro

3dgamer is offline Junior Member
    I'm w Kratos- Shoot the quad first few times...
    After a few - you wont think twice...

Oh yeah, sanitize w/ alcohol (obviously)
    Good luck

growboy is offline Associate Member
    I Used to hate needles! I'd faint every time at the docs. When i started to cycle i had a friend do it for me but then i had to do it myself. I was freaked out bad, But once u get over the hump of doing it a couple o times you'll be ok. I'm to the point were i'll only do short esters so i inject ed. My sujestion is lie on the ground to do the first few.

binder is offline Member
    i always inject the glutes. the delts hurt like crazy for me because it's a smaller muscle.

i lay down on the side opposite that i'm going to inject to take the weight off the muscle and get a full relax.

you need to hit the area at 90 degrees from the surface with the needle and do a "jabbing" motion to get the needle in. don't stab it super hard, just quick, then you can adjust depth after you get it in. and yes, push slowly because it's stretching the muscle out with the volume of liquid.

if you're having a hard time mentally just putting the needle in you then you need to sit down and seriously think if you're mentally prepared to go through with steroids . i'm not being mean, that's a serious comment. it's not just a physical thing with steroids, it's a lot of psycological things going on with it also. you need to be ready for the whole process, not just the injections.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    My wife does the injecting for me, I've done it myself a few times but she's quite good at it. The only problem we've had is when she's injecting and I'll say something stupid funny and we both start laughing hysterically while the pin is in, its popped out a few times in those cases.

OK I did it. I decided to do the Deltoid. Felt nothing at all. LOL For some reason the glutes still bother me butt (hehehe) I will try that on my 3dr one. I decided to do mid morning because it sounds like a lot of people do it at night and wake up with a charlie horse so I think doing it during the day where I can keep working it and massaging it might help. We will see.

Thanks for all the tips and advise.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Well done lovbyts ..... welcome to the darkside!!

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney_creek View Post
    this works really good
    can someone elaborate on the fruit juice tip please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information