mutefruit is offline New Member

Exclamation First cycle urgent questions!

Hello everyone I am new to all of this a friend of mine had some winstrol sitting around. They are from "insert name here" I have 3 very important questions.

1: is this a good company
    2: there is an expiration date of Feb/08 will I be ok?
    3: they are 25mg pills how many should I take a day.

These are in capsule form I was assuming I would be ok and nothing would happen even though they are a few months expired.

Please help I want to make my first experience positive !

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by mutefruit; 05-19-2008 at 08:13 PM.

str8street247 is offline Junior Member
    edit the name of the company bro read the rules and steroid profiles

Quote Originally Posted by str8street247 View Post
    edit the name of the company bro read the rules and steroid profiles
    thanks sorry i tend to act first read later

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    stats?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    stats?
    i think there should be a prompt when you post that asked if you put your stats in, this is ridiculous

str8street247 is offline Junior Member
    thats good stuff i forgot my 1st post too though so i cant really talk.... maybe every1 should get a signature w/ there stats on it

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    stats?
    sorry still new here.

ok
    31 - 5'11" - 255lbs (in shape just big )

Dedicated diet of skinless chicken breast - brocoli - rice -oats and some times ill switch it up with a salad- 1 protein shake in between both meals. 1 multi vitamin a day with a NO drink before my workout. and I drink about half my weight in ounces water.

I have very good genetics

I ask my friend about about the ecpiration date on the pills and he said it doesnt matter cause they are powder capsules is this true ?

Thanks again in advance

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I dont know about the other guys but i have never heard of a company called "insert name here"

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I dont know about the other guys but i have never heard of a company called "insert name here"
    I had put the name in at first but a member told me it was against the rules he saved me from getting banned but i looked up the company in google and positive reviews.

Anyone able to help me with the questions please ?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mutefruit View Post
    I had put the name in at first but a member told me it was against the rules he saved me from getting banned but i looked up the company in google and positive reviews.

I know, i was joking

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    waste line? 5'11" 255 is huge, in fact big enough to where you should not need to ask much questions about aas if you are in shape

Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    waste line? 5'11" 255 is huge, in fact big enough to where you should not need to ask much questions about aas if you are in shape
    40" waist like I am in shape meaning I can run a mile and not die. I have a little to much body fat on me thats why I am going with the winstrol . If you look at me I dont look like I weigh 255. That is why I am only taking Winstrol cause I am going to do 6 weeks to cut up s little bit I am also taking a fat burner. By no means am I able to compete in a body building comp I am more like the door man at a club thats just a big guy.

anyone ? am I posting in the right forum I dont want to piss off the community

you should try clen or hydroxycut imo.

you should try clen or hydroxycut imo.

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    you should do a search for winstrol only cycles i see someone ask this all most everyday and there always told you need to have at least some test in with it.... and if this is your first cycle you should be doing a test only cycle first ....

Quote Originally Posted by mutefruit View Post
    Hello everyone I am new to all of this a friend of mine had some winstrol sitting around. They are from "insert name here" I have 3 very important questions.

1: is this a good company
    2: there is an expiration date of Feb/08 will I be ok?
    3: they are 25mg pills how many should I take a day.

These are in capsule form I was assuming I would be ok and nothing would happen even though they are a few months expired.

Please help I want to make my first experience positive !

Thanks in advance for your help.

anyone toss me a answer to these 3 questions please. the most important one is number 2

siddy101 is offline Associate Member
    winny only is a bad idea imo
    prepare for some hardcore joint pain

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    for any cycle your body fat % is to high... try cuttin calories and try clen that will cut you down just reaad more about it... having high bf% chloresterol level will go crazy as wells as blood pressure think before acting

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea bro, it seems like you are a pretty big guy with some fat covering up your muscles. In my opinion you are not going to get what you want from taking AAS. I know you may be excited, but what do you want to accomplish? I bet if you lost 30 LBS of fat, you will look exactly how you are imagining you would look if you took AAS. You will actually look bigger than you are when you start to eat the fat from between your muscles allowing more definition of your size to show through.
    With regards to the expiration, it is obviously there for a reason, but personally I do not think it is like milk or meat that will expire so viscously in a short period of time. Although I believe the gear may still be acceptable does not mean I think you should do it.
    Before jumping into anything there is more to learn. Take some time to learn about what various compounds do, how they affected various types of people with various body sizes. Learn the positives and negatives and learn the proper, or at least most widely used manner. When you simply ask how do I take this, people get nervous for you because you even said you are the type of person to jump into something before learning the proper protocol. (as with putting the name in the post.) That is an acceptable mistake, but if you screw up your health you will certainly wish you had learned a bit more. Good luck and please keep reading.

Thread Information