Bleeze is offline Associate Member

Cool two types of test

I am in my first week of my cycle, I am taking test enth 250 twice a week ( 1 cc each shot.) I wanted to know if it was ok or just as good to switch to test cyp after week 5? do a 10ml bottle of each. or is that like starting all over again as far as the test gains. Im also taking 1 shot a decca a week and 50 mg dbol for 4 weeks.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Test E = Test C . No really difference, it wont hurt to switch from to cyp but it wont help either.

Bleeze is offline Associate Member
    i didnt know if theres a build up, bc u dotn see gains for 4 to 5 weeks, so I didnt want to start the gains and then stop taking and switch. I kow there basicly the same but they are diff compunds so I didnt know. I only thoguht about switching bc My test e 2nd bottle is slightly skepticle, I I have a 100% real sourch of the same brand of cyp.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    If your worried about the gear then switch to the test-c. It wont matter. The ester length in both test c & e are so similar they will break down in your body at the same rate.

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeze View Post
    I am in my first week of my cycle, I am taking test enth 250 twice a week ( 1 cc each shot.) I wanted to know if it was ok or just as good to switch to test cyp after week 5? do a 10ml bottle of each. or is that like starting all over again as far as the test gains. Im also taking 1 shot a decca a week and 50 mg dbol for 4 weeks.
    no it wont be like starting al over again , basically test is test.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Seems to me mate your not really sure what you are doing, still to late to do the research now.
    There's very little diff between the cyp and enan ester, cyp has a slightly longer HL.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    To all of you here who say Test is Test, that is simply NOT true.
    Test is test if you take it as a pure test, i.e. non-ester.
    The ester Enanthate , Cyptionate, Propionate or any other ester, it just changes the active life of the hormone. Now that being said, the faster the ester the better your results are, which is contrary to what most AAS users believe.
    Now saying that means Propionate and Suspension are the best Test mg to lb ratio, yes excatly.
    So switching from Cypionate to Enanthate or the other way around will have its effects as to the amount of actual Test in the blood stream untill the Test E is COMPLETLEY out, in the case of this thread.

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    To all of you here who say Test is Test, that is simply NOT true.
    Test is test if you take it as a pure test, i.e. non-ester.
    The ester Enanthate , Cyptionate, Propionate or any other ester, it just changes the active life of the hormone. Now that being said, the faster the ester the better your results are, which is contrary to what most AAS users believe.
    Now saying that means Propionate and Suspension are the best Test mg to lb ratio, yes excatly.
    So switching from Cypionate to Enanthate or the other way around will have its effects as to the amount of actual Test in the blood stream untill the Test E is COMPLETLEY out, in the case of this thread.
    I meant in general answer and relation to his question that test is test in his case for what he needs/wants to do.

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I was on Enanthate for the first 5 weeks of my cycle.....Week 6 switched to an Enan/Cyp blend (t400). Everything appears to have been just fine. My gains are great, my strength is AWESOME.

I also know someone that switched from Enan to Prop mid cycle and they noticed no change.

Thread Information