Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    dd0316's Avatar
    dd0316 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    561

    is this true about front loading

    i just read the post about frontloading in the education thread and wanted opionions

    here is what he said based on knowledge of half life..he used sust as an example

    Regular way of taking AS and its natural buildup progression:
    Day 1 – 250mg
    Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
    Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
    Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
    Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
    Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
    Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg


    Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.

    and he stated that the front laoding is much mor effective

  2. #2
    sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    i just read the post about frontloading in the education thread and wanted opionions

    here is what he said based on knowledge of half life..he used sust as an example

    Regular way of taking AS and its natural buildup progression:
    Day 1 – 250mg
    Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
    Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
    Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
    Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
    Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
    Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg


    Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.

    and he stated that the front laoding is much mor effective
    Try it m8 people have differerent opinions on it , see what works for you might not work for someone else.

  3. #3
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    i just read the post about frontloading in the education thread and wanted opionions

    here is what he said based on knowledge of half life..he used sust as an example

    Regular way of taking AS and its natural buildup progression:
    Day 1 – 250mg
    Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
    Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
    Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
    Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
    Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
    Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg


    Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.

    and he stated that the front laoding is much mor effective
    Thats totally off the wall, there's no way that's what test levels would be.
    What test levels, free test, is he taking into account ester weight in those tables, plus a sh1t load of other stuff, even where you injected comes into the equation, it's like knowing your abc's and your 123's and saying you can solve quadratic equations.

  4. #4
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    3,479
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    i just read the post about frontloading in the education thread and wanted opionions

    here is what he said based on knowledge of half life..he used sust as an example

    Regular way of taking AS and its natural buildup progression:
    Day 1 – 250mg
    Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
    Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
    Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
    Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
    Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
    Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg


    Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.

    and he stated that the front laoding is much mor effective
    yes it is.
    but ofcourse varies depending on the copmound u r using.
    That is for a steroid with a 7 days half life.

  5. #5
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    the first one sucks do not pyramid.

    the second one you didnt even frontload

  6. #6
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    3,479
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    the first one sucks do not pyramid.

    the second one you didnt even frontload
    the 1st one is an example for non-front load and how the MG's will turn out as your steroid approach half life.
    the 2nd one is an example of a front loaded cycle.

  7. #7
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    i missunderstood

  8. #8
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    3,479
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i missunderstood
    I figuered out u did u.
    don't do it again!

  9. #9
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    I'm such a noob

    Can you drink winny. I want to get ripped for summer

  10. #10
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    3,479
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I'm such a noob

    Can you drink winny. I want to get ripped for summer
    he said drink Winny.
    it's only tablets, how are you gonna drink it?!

  11. #11
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    yes it is.
    but ofcourse varies depending on the copmound u r using.
    That is for a steroid with a 7 days half life.
    Erm, since when did sust have a 7 day HL.

  12. #12
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    3,479
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Erm, since when did sust have a 7 day HL.
    I never said it was a sustanon , read above.

  13. #13
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    I never said it was a sustanon , read above.

    I know mate, thats why i said in my earlier post that table is crap, even if you did use a steroid with a 7 day hl, read it mate its a joke he says it's based on sust.

  14. #14
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    3,479
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I know mate, thats why i said in my earlier post that table is crap, even if you did use a steroid with a 7 day hl, read it mate its a joke he says it's based on sust.
    I know he did, I didnot agree onthat and that's why i said, the table is for a 7 day half life steroid in my 1st post.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •