Thread: letro in cycle

newconquest is offline Associate Member

letro in cycle

i have letro on hand (liquid), so im just going to use that in cycle rather than buying aromosin again...

how should i use it? i think one squirt is .25mcg's

anyone know how i should use it in cycle as preventative for gyno? im on 500mg's of E a week and 75mg of tren ace a week

holler

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    first, i wouldnt use it unless you see signs of gyno. it will hinder your gains. you need estrogen to build muscle.

second, if you do see signs of gyno then use 2.5 mgs a day for 5 days and then lower it to .5 or .25 mgs

third, if you insist or know your prone to gyno, then use .25 mg a day during cycle.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newconquest View Post
    i have letro on hand (liquid), so im just going to use that in cycle rather than buying aromosin again...

anyone know how i should use it in cycle as preventative for gyno? im on 500mg's of E a week and 75mg of tren ace a week

holler

1 cc/ml = 2.5 mg break into 10 parts each part is .25 mg use syringe with needle to draw throw away the needle and just use syringe with .25 mg.

GhostCrab is offline Junior Member
    yea, .25 is good enough while on to keep it under control, if you have already been treating it, but if you do see signs make sure you get it under control before you start your cycle, so for example if you see signs, start at .50 day 1, 1.0 day 2, 1.5 day 3...till you get to 2.5 mgs stay there for about 5 days or until you see symptoms subside, then cycle back down 2.5, 2.0, 1.5, 1.0, .50, .25 and cruise at that dose through the cycle!
    Last edited by GhostCrab; 05-20-2008 at 07:00 PM.

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    what about using it for a wk after the simptoms subside just to mske sure its all gone and not have a repeat

awesome, thanks guys...

i dont really have signs of gyno that i can "see" yet, and i dont think im prone to it because ive done heavy test cycles before with little or no gyno, but this is my first time using tren , and now my nips are getting a little sore...but ill just wait till i visibly notice it i guess...thanks again

anything else, let me know

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newconquest View Post

holler

Why tren-a once a week at 75\mg ? gonna have bad sides plus the 1\2 life is only 2-3 days on tren-a so.. i'd re-evaluate that.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieJJ23 View Post
    Why tren-a once a week at 75\mg ? gonna have bad sides plus the 1\2 life is only 2-3 days on tren-a so.. i'd re-evaluate that.
    he probably means 75mg Eod or something. just a guess.

it was a typo...75mg eod

Thread Information